1. I play on retail now! But I dont like the subscritption, because its very expensive in my country and I cant play every day so the retail doesnt worth it. But romz, go and play where ever you want, If the warmane want to make a Legion realm it doesnt mean that you cant play on wotlk.
    If its too expensive, then you probably need to get your financial priorities straightened out.

2. The forint is a weak money. I know in some country its not expensive but in our is it. I can buy a subscription but I dont want. And romz, Do you heard about the moneys value? Because its doesnt seem.

3. The forint is a weak money. I know in some country its not expensive but in our is it. I can buy a subscription but I dont want. And romz, Do you heard about the moneys value? Because its doesnt seem.
    go find a legion server to play on than. warmane has enough to do without adding more to it.

4. The forint is a weak money. I know in some country its not expensive but in our is it. I can buy a subscription but I dont want. And romz, Do you heard about the moneys value? Because its doesnt seem.
    Again, if you can't afford something, you really need to straighten out your financial priorities. Only live within your means. This is a universal rule.

5. Just my personal opinion,

I have played since classic where I raided vanilla as a paladin. I have stayed with Blizzard for the majority of my gaming years in WoW and have only played private servers for a very limited amount of time. I stopped really loving WoW after Cata was released but I stayed until Legion where I am still back and forth but I have kind of gotten to the point of where I really just have no desire to even play retail any longer.

So, here's the thing. Vanilla-wotlk, although expansions added much change to each one, were very similar in "WoW feel". Legion was the nail in the coffin for me. Legion morphed WoW into a completely different game than it was originally. They removed most all class abilities, completely changed talents, legendaries are given out, epics mean nothing and the artifact system was absolutely terrible. Do you realize you can loot a LEGENDARY item from a loot box from a dungeon or even just doing a few dailies? Want to play a different spec? Ah crap, you can't because your artifact isn't leveled up. One of the worst aspects of Legion is it killed your reason to interact with a community. What I mean by that is you can completely level up to max level and gear up without ever leaving Stormwind, legendaries included.

The nail in the coffin for me was PvP. Granted, I'm a pretty casual player but PvP is all that really enjoy playing in games. In battlegrounds, every class has a stun, every class has an interrupt, you have monks flying around, you have warriors jumping around, you have paladins insta-charging around, you have demon hunter gliding around everywhere. Blizzard has added too many classes in retail and class balance is a huge issue. They couldn't balance PvP in vanilla and since then every class added has made balance issues much worse. I don't even know what's going on in this game anymore. What I do know is this isn't the World of Warcraft I learned to love playing all these years, it's something completely different. Legion is not WoW.

I don't know where you're getting your subscription numbers from, but most of the servers seem dead except for very popular realms such as Tichondrius. Either way, I personally think Legion is the worst expansion added to WoW and I think attempting to make a private server based off a fail WoW model would be a terrible idea because the people who would want to play it are the people who are currently playing retail, and they aren't going anywhere.

Just my 2 cents

6. Maybe in about 10-20 years assuming Warmane is still around then.

7. Subscription is the same in every country. I live in Easter Europe and the only time I found it "expensive" was when I was a kid and didn't make any money.

I'm 27 now, I earn 2x the average for my country. My brother too, and he's 2 years younger than me. My brother plays retail since late-MoP, I play on private servers. He likes garrisons, class halls, raid finder etc - I hate them. Difference in opinion and that's all.
    i actually live in eastern europe as well and 100% agree with you.the only time when i felt like 15$ monthly is too much was when i was young and had no incoming.i earn around avarage in my country and i can say dropping 15$ monthly for something that will give me so many hours of entertaining is extremely cheap.
    a friend of my once told me" holy **** gaming is so cheap if i go out to do something i will pay so much more just to have
    fun only for 1 or 2 hours".

i like new expansions but my problem is i am getting bored of them after around 6 months and start looking for something else.this is when private servers come in like warmane TBC was just great timing for me :D
    Edited: December 20, 2017

8. Legion is kinda ****, you guys aren't missing anything.

9. The world is changing, the WoW too. Your peoples speak like a old woman... We need something new -> Legion. Anybody who dont want to play with the Legion go to WotLK whatever... But many people want to play with a good Legion private server with scripted quests and working spells. So please Warmane search some team member for the Legion project from : http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?board=28.0

Thanks!

10. The world is changing, the WoW too. Your peoples speak like a old woman... We need something new -> Legion. Anybody who dont want to play with the Legion go to WotLK whatever... But many people want to play with a good Legion private server with scripted quests and working spells. So please Warmane search some team member for the Legion project from : http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?board=28.0

Thanks!
    They won't do it, quit asking.

11. The world is changing, the WoW too. Your peoples speak like a old woman... We need something new -> Legion. Anybody who dont want to play with the Legion go to WotLK whatever... But many people want to play with a good Legion private server with scripted quests and working spells. So please Warmane search some team member for the Legion project from : http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?board=28.0

Thanks!
    your an *****. it's not about not wanting a new expansion, it's about warmane not having the man power to deal with a new expansion. if legion means that much to you than piss of to another server.

12. And just like that.. the 8 year old's hopes and dreams vanished.

First 123