1. Zul'Aman = FUTURE,TIME PROOFING

<<<<< More content means more fun >>>>>>>>

-at lest it means that way for us players and lovers of TBC and Vanila Wow.

Ewery day i log in to play the game , I see ppl ascking if BT is out , and drinking my morning coffe i whas thinking about it .And in minute it came to me .
    I remember the Zul 'Aman instance that whas released by Blizzard after BT and before SWP and SWP hc-s. It whas a realy fun instance and a quality experience but it feals like it whas released on server in a wrong time, and after the hype is whas skiped and ranked as a fast gearing instance for noobs or nonentusiasts. So ewery one just forgot about the ZA in a day. The next day all hard cores set a example by just farming TK,BT and Hyjal.

So i whas thinking what if we could get Zul'Aman before BT ???

i hope there are ppl that have a open mind and can share my thinking and opinion. I realy think this can work and it is a good suggestion.
    Edited: December 14, 2017

2. ZA was a catch-up raid, released late in the expansion, so guilds wouldn't have to farm t4 and to an extent t5. Releasing it before BT defeats the purpose of it. Then it would just replace t5 gear way before intended.

3. I fully aggre whit you. But as you know this is not retail, t4 and t5 items can be buyed on this server. Adding ZA will make a balance from ppl who buyed there gear and ppl who can not or wish not to buy but farm. And will get more content and add to time of progressive server that we are playing right now.

4. I fully aggre whit you. But as you know this is not retail, t4 and t5 items can be buyed on this server. Adding ZA will make a balance from ppl who buyed there gear and ppl who can not or wish not to buy but farm. And will get more content and add to time of progressive server that we are playing right now.
    If that's you're proposal for Outland, then fair enough. But I play on Medivh so it's different there.

5. well i whas thinking about Outland ,but maby it can allso work for medive