1. Question from new NA players

Got 2-3 people that just started playing on Lordaeron (2 are brand new to WoW) in NA and was wondering if the population is good for getting BGs and dungeon groups as we level up? I'm not expecting insta-queues for BGs and what not, but don't want to wait hours either. I'll be playing a healer, and I think the other two will be just dps classes since they are new.

Thanks!

2. You'll get lots of pops from 10-19, then not so many until 70-79. Not saying bgs are non-existent in the other brackets but definitely not as active. Dungeon groups won't be too hard to find, even without RDF - just spam general and global chat. Gl and hf :)

3. That's good to hear. We will still queue for BGs while we quest/farm. We made a warrior, shaman, warlock trio so we have the core components of a instance 5 man and can port people to the dungeons with the warlock.

Might see if we can even trio a dungeon for extra hard mode fun.

4. There'll ALWAYS be players who can run dungeons with you at any level. In fact, many level 80's would be happy to do sa speed run with you for free.

I play in the morning (server time) and the longest it took me to form a group was 20 minutes.

5. That's good to hear. We will still queue for BGs while we quest/farm. We made a warrior, shaman, warlock trio so we have the core components of a instance 5 man and can port people to the dungeons with the warlock.

Might see if we can even trio a dungeon for extra hard mode fun.
    Just get Healer/Tank. you will get 3 dps imeediatly after typing in /global chat

Also. I joined BGs bracket 10-19, not fun experience if you are not twinking. I had 300hp as lvl 13 lock while lvl 19 hunter had 1200 hp and can kill me with 4 hits. Also, if u want a lot of BGs, play during Server time. Maybe even create a pvp guild for twinkers with your friends ? :-D