1. Bug: Stuck in middle of ocean..

Hi guys,

So, I was leveling up my Night elf, and decided to head over to more familliar areas (stormwind). I flew up to Ruttheran Village and got the boat to Stormwind. Once I had docked, I ran around stormwind for a couple mins before I glitched back onto the gripphon I had been on while traveling back to Ruttheran Village.

I had no control over the gripphon and it flew me north uncontrollably. I fell off the edge of the map and died. Instead of the normal graveyard spawn as a ghost, I was underground off the map with no way to move/respawn or anything. I force logged off and logged back in and now I am in the same position/situation, only I am alive at least.

I cant leave the area and get back to land because it still thinks im on this mount, i.e. cant hearthstone or anything.

Anyone with any ideas or any mods that can tele me back to stormwind?

Thanks,

IGN: PandaDru

2. Use unstuck on website or create a ticket so GM could assist you.

3. Hi guys,

So, I was leveling up my Night elf, and decided to head over to more familliar areas (stormwind). I flew up to Ruttheran Village and got the boat to Stormwind. Once I had docked, I ran around stormwind for a couple mins before I glitched back onto the gripphon I had been on while traveling back to Ruttheran Village.

I had no control over the gripphon and it flew me north uncontrollably. I fell off the edge of the map and died. Instead of the normal graveyard spawn as a ghost, I was underground off the map with no way to move/respawn or anything. I force logged off and logged back in and now I am in the same position/situation, only I am alive at least.

I cant leave the area and get back to land because it still thinks im on this mount, i.e. cant hearthstone or anything.

Anyone with any ideas or any mods that can tele me back to stormwind?

Thanks,

IGN: PandaDru
    anticheat sometimes does that. Do what blue said, use unstuck on website or contact admin.