1. Progression Realms & Blizz-like Experience

Hello,

First of all, let me start with the fact that I understand, what I am suggesting might be hard to organize, implement and manage and so might not be seen as feasible by the Warmane Team. However, I believe it can grow the server a lot and make it unique, inspiring more "brand" loyalty.

A little over 2 years ago I started playing on Lordaeron and I can say that this was my best WoW experience on a private server. The full low-level zones, progressing through patches, incredible low-level PvE and PvP, amazing PvE experience (yes I loved the "boosted" instances), guild & social driven play.

However, after certain time every realm becomes aged, which leads to lower population, which ages it even more and so on.

That is why, I believe an amazing feature for the server would be: after a chosen time period (for example - a year), one of the realms, which is already dying, to be "restarted" and a progression gameplay to be implemented. This will guarantee that there always will be a progressing server, high-quality experience and most importantly - it will prevent the realms from becoming too old and boring.

I understand that currently most of the focus is on WotLK & TBC, so what I would do is at the start of December (for example) restart a server going from Vanilla to the end of WotLK. If people would like to stay on TBC, considering everything works, they will be able to (or a particular realm can progress up to the last patch of TBC). Similar process could be applied to later expansions if enough demand and support is present.

Please share your thoughts and suggestions.
    Thank You!

2. No No if this is what you want go to a private server who does this wamane will not do this it sucks there is a reason retails sucks so bad

3. Retail sux after cata for me but till cataclysm it was fine game for me. After cata they started to put those chinese crap in game and that ruined entire game

4. Hello,

I am not sure what you mean by retail sucks? I mean the game is made by Blizzard and it is made to be played in a particular fashion - that is how it works best, because it is designed with the said intention. However, my suggestion is not locked to x1 realms only, it could be applied to higher rates too!