1. Deception is looking for ICC raiders

Deception has come under new management! We are mainly a PVE raiding guild looking for skilled players for progression. Must have Discord, must be able to communicate in English and must have patience. We are NA based and raid times will be around 12AM server time(7pm eastern). Willing to assist in gear and tactics as long as you know your class and are willing to learn. Currently we have a strong need for tanks. As stated we are a progression guild, do not expect LK clears right away, although it won't be long until we are there. Alts are encouraged and will have help getting geared. We are a great home to those looking to return to the game with previous retail experience. We are a social guild, we do lots of alt runs, transmog runs, and achievements. At this time we are looking for people ICC ready for progression.

2. Hello, Im interested to join your guild! I'm a affli lock nearly 5kgs witg experience in retail since BC.
    How many days per week are you raiding?
    Many thanks!

Nathalya

3. Guild stuff

Hello, Im interested to join your guild! I'm a affli lock nearly 5kgs witg experience in retail since BC.
    How many days per week are you raiding?
    Many thanks!

Nathalya
    Typically everyday we get guild runs going. We almost always have guildies on doin end level content and lvling. Main Icc 10n has about 2 full capable groups and we are working on getting a solid team for a main 25 run. Several of the core guildies have many alts too.

4. Can I whisp you ingame and have a chat?