1. I'm having the same issue right now. It's been 30 minutes, and login screen still says "Connected" =/

2. Anyone found a resolution yet? It's getting irritating considering I really want to play ._.

3. Yep, still down after an hour. It's on your end. Ive contacted my ISP, reinstalled my entire operating system and reset my modem to default settings :P

4. Don't know haven't been able o get on in about like 10 hours.

5. I just dont understand why they wont tell us anything, it's not like we've been too impatient to deserve at least a comment on a post or something. I mean, some of us have literally waited for hours and they are just neglecting to tell us anything. Worst-case scenarios are being played in my head rn :P

6. Don't forget its not peak times for the server so probably 0 mods around or any staff, kinda pathetic really

7. stuck at login
    after sucessfull
    + 100 latency besides my normal latency

8. Says who? Where did you get any information from? Please share your source so that all of us can not bother ASKING WTF is going on.
    Warmane always reacted very fast in the past, if unusual performance issues happened. Its a very well known fact that warmane is one of the fastes privat server if it comes to solve ddos attacks or other issues. I played on other big privat server who went down for days due to a ddos attack...

We a re not paying a monthly fee and i am pretty sure that warmane stuff does not have a real 24/7 support cycle. stability problems now lasting for more than 24h noiw and i would be very surpriesed if warmane does not know about it or is trying to fix the problems.

9. It's definitely happening only to Americans... The few europeans we have in the guild are playing just fine.
    Sorry but unfortenately it's happening to europeans too. I'm from germany and for two days I have problems to log in, especially in the evening. I got stuck in "connected" screen for a long time and then it was working but just for 30 min round about until I got a dc. Probably they have some server problems but I don't think it's because of the population because I play on this server for some time now and every evening it was full with 12k people and never had problems to connect.

10. We are indeed aware of the connection issues that some people are experiencing, our team is looking into it as we speak.

11. I experienced problems yesterday and just decided that was a sign to sleep played for a few hours since I woke up and now it's happening again.

First 123 Last