1. Old molten account

Hey, i just came back to the server and I've played on molten wow like 3 years ago, what happened with my account and with my character? Can i get them back or smth? I know the email and the username but i dont get email when i want to recover my password. Any ideas?

2. did you recover your account after molten down? it happend on january 2015 and all info about characterts went lost but players had at least the chance to recover their accounts.

As far as I know it is too late to recover your old account but you may contact [email protected] as last hope.

In case you played AFTER molten-down you still have to contact [email protected] to recover your account

3. Dear administrators,

Hey, i just came back to the server and I've played on molten wow like 9-10 years ago, what happened with my account and with my characters? I know that they have now merged two servers into one (warmane) and that is why I am addressing you. Can i get them back or smth? I know the email and the username but i dont get email when i want to recover my password. Any ideas?
    I sent you this email information: [email protected]
    Can you help me. Thank in advance.