1. HELP with EveryQuest

keep getting the same lua error for EveryQuest on login on only 1 character, got 3 others with same addons and no problems, i tried disabling all other addons including EQ dependencies and keep only EQ on - still got the same error, tried enable all other addons expecpt EQ - no error shown, deleted whole WTF folder for said char, deleted EQ lua files on saved variables folders of account, deleted cache folder, then downloaded new fresh files and reconfigured EQ for the 3 other chars and works smooth, did the same for the one char mentioned and i got the same lua error again, im out of options here, the error is this:

Date: 2022-02-06 00:04:10
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ...ns\EveryQuest\libs\LibQuixote-2.0\LibQuixote-2.0.lua line 280:
    table index is nil
    Debug:
    (tail call): ?
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    ...ns\EveryQuest\libs\LibQuixote-2.0\LibQuixote-2.0.lua:280: ?()
    ...ns\EveryQuest\libs\LibQuixote-2.0\LibQuixote-2.0.lua:115:
    ...ns\EveryQuest\libs\LibQuixote-2.0\LibQuixote-2.0.lua:114

everysingle time on login... the lines 114 and 115 refer some function, and line 280 i think something to do with quest log update function and a feralas quest lvl 55, making it even more weird since the char this happens is a 37 druid, altough maybe worth noting the said feralas quest shares the same icon visual has a item used for a Thunder Bluff quest done in Ashenvale... anyways, the bug started 1 or 2 days ago of regular 3-4h play time, i dismissed it at first, at login, has i got other lua errors sometimes because of frames of npc alert or silverdragon or event alert, or entering raids, noticed it when EQ stopped detecting which quest i picked up and which ones i turned in.

don't know what else to do, if any light can be shed on this mistery id be very gratefull.
    thanks all

quest item icon refered above:
    https://classic.wowhead.com/icon=134754/inv-potion-13

*edit: still no change but if i manually do "query server" option and "auto populate", he updates the EQ list log of everyzone or dungeon quest, turning to dark green the quests completed but not to light green the ones completed but not delivered (in my quest log) neither to yellow the ones in progress (also in my quest log)
    Edited: February 7, 2022