1. [TBC] Is there any word on when Alli to Horde faction changes will come back?

I have one measly little character I'd like to transfer from Alliance to Horde to play with my friends but I've been unable to do so. I've been waiting since October and I'm getting antsy. I understand there are faction imbalances that need to be addressed first but maybe we can get an approx. time for when those transfers might come back? I only have one character to move and I'll be happy x.x

2. I have one measly little character I'd like to transfer from Alliance to Horde to play with my friends but I've been unable to do so. I've been waiting since October and I'm getting antsy. I understand there are faction imbalances that need to be addressed first but maybe we can get an approx. time for when those transfers might come back? I only have one character to move and I'll be happy x.x
    When the faction population on Horde will stop outnumbering Alliance which is probably never.

3. All these forcasts and prommises do is cause huge waves of "discussions". And omg, omg what ****storms when its posponed. That is why so many software companies came to shut up about such stuff completely.