1. server first Illidan...

Goes to Mirage! Nice job and congrats, see you in 2 years for sunwell release

2. Grats to them, but sadly it doesn't matter now that they "fixed" their "working as intended" bugged as **** Illidan demon phase.

The way it was pre nerf, guilds were saying it was impossible, even though it wasn't. It was just a completely different and objectively more difficult fight due to the bugged demon phase which, again, they said was "working as intended". There was a workable strategy to beat it that involved everyone in the raid except tanks wearing full SR and implementing C'Thun-like positioning.

But that's gone, and with it the challenge.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

3. now u can show off RF title OH WAIT its tbc xD
    in 1 month noone will remember xD

4. Grats to them, but sadly it doesn't matter now that they "fixed" their "working as intended" bugged as **** Illidan demon phase.

The way it was pre nerf, guilds were saying it was impossible, even though it wasn't. It was just a completely different and objectively more difficult fight due to the bugged demon phase which, again, they said was "working as intended". There was a workable strategy to beat it that involved everyone in the raid except tanks wearing full SR and implementing C'Thun-like positioning.

But that's gone, and with it the challenge.
    The salt is real in this one. It's closer to how it should be, this workaround strategy you speak off in theory could work, but you'll never beat the enrage timer with full shadow ress gear.

As for you claiming the "challenge is gone" there is yet to be another guild to kill him.

5. It's closer to how it should be
    No ****.

you'll never beat the enrage timer with full shadow ress gear
    That is false.

As for you claiming the "challenge is gone" there is yet to be another guild to kill him.
    We are about to start our raid.

6. No matter the circumstances, no matter the excuses, Mirage beat you to it, they had the same playing grounds as anyone else. Just try better in sunwell :)

And if we were to compare the rest of the bosses, Mirage were 4-5 hours ahead of the second guild to kill council, no matter how you look at it, they were the stronger team this time around.
    Edited: January 23, 2018

7. a guild that deserves it grats, dont mind the SL hater

8. No matter the circumstances, no matter the excuses, Mirage beat you to it, they had the same playing grounds as anyone else. Just try better in sunwell :)

And if we were to compare the rest of the bosses, Mirage were 4-5 hours ahead of the second guild to kill council, no matter how you look at it, they were the stronger team this time around.
    I apologize for not making myself clear. I have zero salt against Mirage. With the absolute **** show that was Illidan scripting, even after they fixed his "working as intended" aggro problems in the demon phase, I have nothing but respect for any guild that can get through that.

All of my salt is directed towards the developers and GMS who make so much money but put out such a low quality piece of trash.

And trust me, the "working as intended" Illidan will forever be a meme on this server. It is inexcusable.

If they had only admitted that Illidan was severely bugged, I wouldn't be anywhere near as angry as I am right now.
    Edited: January 24, 2018

9. All of my salt is directed towards the developers and GMS who make so much money but put out such a low quality piece of trash.
    And trust me, the "working as intended" Illidan will forever be a meme on this server. It is inexcusable.
    The bug that was in Phase 4 (the Demon Phase) with Shadow Blast is that once Illidan started casting it at someone other than the Warlock there was no way to stop him, he would completely ignore all threat once his first cast went off and would focus on that player. This means that if the Warlock had the initial aggro and the first cast went on him everything would be fine.

This on its own would not be an issue because if the warlock failed to take aggro (regardless of the mentioned issue) it would be a wipe due to loss of a dps or healer. The reason this caused problems was simply that the Shadow Blast initial cast speed was overtuned. It was delayed by 4 seconds to give Warlocks more time to generate threat.

And no, wearing shadow resistance gear was not the only way to deal with the overtuned Shadow Blast timer. The actual tactics required everyone to stop for a few seconds before the transition to make sure they don't generate threat as Illidan is transforming. During that time the Warlock was supposed to build up threat to take the Shadow Blasts. Most of the wipes happened because a few hots or dots were up at the time and the warlock could not generate enough threat. Since the first cast did not target the correct player and Illidan completely ignored all additional threat gains it would cause a wipe.

Back on topic: Congratulations to the guild Mirage for clearing the instance and defeating Illidan Stormrage

10. And no, wearing shadow resistance gear was not the only way to deal with the overtuned Shadow Blast timer. The actual tactics required everyone to stop for a few seconds before the transition to make sure they don't generate threat as Illidan is transforming. During that time the Warlock was supposed to build up threat to take the Shadow Blasts. Most of the wipes happened because a few hots or dots were up at the time and the warlock could not generate enough threat.
    This is not correct. We had enhancement shaman with no totems, no healing, and being 50+ yards away getting targeted by the shadow blast while the warlock was spamming searing pain as soon as Illidan was attackable in demon phase. That is just one example. We did everything we could to eliminate all forms of aggro generation from the raid well before he transformed into his demon phase. His target at the beginning of the demon phase was absolutely random and the only way to handle that is for the entire raid except tanks to wear SR gear so that anyone can tank him.