1. 70 lvl camping 35 lvl

Is this alowed on that server? I am here for a first time and me and other players can not play normal the game because of bunch of morons.
    Shame on you 70lvl players! You are not players ....you are a morons.
    Guys tell me how to attach pictures here and all of you can see those morons!
    Thank you!

2. Just ask for help in /global chat. There are a lot of people (myself included) that would come out and help. This is a PVP server so its allowed and actually welcome cuz it creates world pvp. =)

3. Ok dude. I agree...this is PVP server. But two 70 against 35 lvl???

4. I myself dont gank lowbies, unless they are ganking others. But I know personally that friends kill lowbies in hopes that some 70's will come out and play. In sense creating some world pvp. Its really the only way, does it suck for the lowbies getting ganked, yes it does. But guess what you can return the favor once you hit max level.

5. If you can't handle getting dicked, maybe avoid the "popular" zones. It's not hard on a 5x server to level in zones with less quests.

6. It is allowed.

YOU WILL BE KILLED BY PVP IN STRANGLETHORN VALE

Generally good advice is that if you are being ganked by high level players, relocate yourself for some time to another questing zone.

We can presume you are currently in Stranglethorn Vale at that level. Such is the way of life to be killed by level 70s there. It is the most notorious ganking zone in all of The Burning Crusade (followed perhaps by Hellfire Peninsula and Tanaris).

I highly suggest you remove yourself from Stranglethorn Vale, if you are upset by being killed. Try questing in Arathi Highlands, Desolace, or Swamp of Sorrows.