1. Extending population limit of Icecrown

I love wotlk and one of my favourite free time spending activites are playing on this server. Frankly, it only was. Unfortunately I dont play here anymore, because I simply cant. I come home from work and the que time is 1000 players at 4 pm in the afternoon. Me and my friends cant wait to enjoy our time here once again, so please extend the limit. The que time is unbearable, also I cant be a part of a guild, because if I want to attend to a raid I have to log in 5 hours earlier and I cant play anything else on my pc, due to its low specifications.

2. One simple word to get rid of off your problem: Donate

Spoiler: Show
    1. Read the (suggestion section) rules.
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).

Realm merges/splits - We will decide to do this ourselves, and only if it is absolutely necessary.

Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary.

2. Read this:
    First of all, the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.

3. You "love" wotlk and you have "work". And you can't spend $10 to enjoy game for indefinite amount of time? Are you serious?

4. These threads should get instadeleted.

5. I agree man. It’s getting too much. Every second day someone comes and starts complaining about the que and suggests to increase the population cap. Is getting annoying now

6. You are old enough to "work" and don't have a basic idea of how game servers work? Anyone can just search the web for 5 mins and learn how much max population an expansion can take.

7. The worst part of it this person wants warmane to reduce their server quality and basically make it unplayable for everyone (including people who donated) just so he and some of his friends could "enjoy" the game..
    FeelsTrolledMan

8. These threads should get instadeleted.
    Hell, Mercy's probably on the verge of getting liver poisoning.

9. Hell, Mercy's probably on the verge of getting liver poisoning.
    I was gonna delete a thread, but then I got drunk.

But seriously, it's not that simple to just increase the cap further.

10. I was gonna delete a thread, but then I got drunk.

But seriously, it's not that simple to just increase the cap further.
    I know I say this a lot, but I'd rather the population cap be lowered to 9001. Unfortunately, decreasing the cap is not my decision to make at all. Also, I said it before and I'll say it again. You can't give a donkey a carrot and then take the carrot away.
    Edited: February 3, 2018

11. I said it before and I'll say it again. You can't give a donkey a carrot and then take the carrot away.
    Well, you can, but then we'd have a whole new drinking game on our hands.
    Or is it drinking game DLC?
    Edited: February 2, 2018

12. server is already lagging as **** at 12k but since most of this server are pve hamsters they are getting away with it

13. About the "DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING" post from mercy was made back in april 2016, almost 2 years ago, and since then people have send in a lot of requests about these things witch has also led to implementing it.

I remember when everyone was so against custom content, then they implemented Transmogging, and Christmas events.
    I remember when Lordaeron didn't want RDF or Heirlooms, now them Implement it.
    I remember people saying don't ban ninjas its not blizzlike, then they Implemented it.

"Ban rules - Regarding durations or what we do and do not ban for is up to the in-game staff. If you have a recommendation, please send a private message to Aldtharios. Do not post it here."

"Lordaeron realm features - Do not suggest or demand that the already-confirmed realm features be disabled, removed, etc."

"Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all."

"Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it."

"If you have seen a suggestion denied in the past, do not re-post it hoping for some luck. Making little adjustments while the main idea remains the same isn't a new suggestion. It will be denied again."

It feels like it does matter how many "DO NOT POST THIS" you put up though, the more people complaint about something the more you look into it, if everyone complaints about ninjas in rdf, raids and everywhere, then you do something about it, even if it's things you don't want to do something about, That's why "feedback" was made up.