1. Login failed

So guys any idea whats going on now with this PERFECT realm? ( Icecrown )
    I logged my account and when i try log my main char this is what happens
    https://ibb.co/g8eczR
    I can log every single character on the accoutn except for my main
    This **** appears just before i log into world and i can play

2. did you try unstuck feature for that character?
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck

If it does not work then you need to open a ticket in-game ( with a different character)

3. Did both,but warmane emergency squad will prolly make me wait like 2-3 days

4. June 1, 2019  
    Hello
    i can't log to game!!!
    stoping at ''Authenticating''for 15 sec then show ''You have been disconnected from the server
    can anyone help me ---------> [email protected]
    thanks

5. June 7, 2019  
    i have the same problem idk what to do maybe some1 help?

6. I had the same issue, i couldnt log in any character. It happened i started logging out but hit alt+f4 before the logout was complete. wont let me log on any other toon than that one. so logged on and finished the logout proper .. seemed to fix. seems kinda silly. But it worked for some reason

7. I had the same issue, i couldnt log in any character. It happened i started logging out but hit alt+f4 before the logout was complete. wont let me log on any other toon than that one. so logged on and finished the logout proper .. seemed to fix. seems kinda silly. But it worked for some reason
    I'm asking myself how you did that. I can't log into any of my charakters

8. Returning player, can't login 14 out of 18 of my characters either. I have made a ticket, i guess now it's time for the waiting game. Many of my toons have LOD. 2-3 years of grinding gear and raiding my *** off, haha :P. Lets hope they will help all of us in this matter :).

9. Returning player, can't login 14 out of 18 of my characters either. I have made a ticket, i guess now it's time for the waiting game. Many of my toons have LOD. 2-3 years of grinding gear and raiding my *** off, haha :P. Lets hope they will help all of us in this matter :).
    what does it happen when you try to log them?
    where they flagged for a rename?