1. Question about Molten Core

Did any1 got T2 legs drop from Ragnaros any time soon, i am doing him every week and all the time he is droping blue items that shouldnt been in his loot table

2. I have also received multiple blue item drops from ragnaros and it is frustrating.

3. Its bugged for like 2/3 months. Thx for the info anyway. Now I know its still bugged.

4. I finally killed Ragnaros and the only gear he dropped was deepfury bracers, level 50 blue BoE

Is it really a bug or is it intentional? Although... it doesn't make a lot of sense to make so many items unobtainable.

It's not just Ragnaros. No T1 boots, shoulders, or gloves (or bracers/belts for that matter) dropped when I cleared MC. Majordomo's chest had neither the ancient petrified leaf nor the eye of divinity.

In ZG, Jek'lik, Vennoxis, Maari, Arlok, and Jin'do only drop the stanchions/splints/tabards/etc. Thekal and Mandokir have loot, I guess since they drop the mounts and are thus more important. Hakkar thankfully drops his normal loot.

In AQ20, Kurinaxx doesn't drop gear, but Moam, who is easier, does. Ossirian... for some reason I couldn't loot him but my friend (who died and zoned back in) could--with me as raid leader, on FFA loot. He showed no drops at all to me.

The ZG loot table made me think it was intentional. But why? I really don't know. Cracking down on easy gold? The drops sell for like 4g total but the bosses drop 100g+. Are they selling it on the site instead? Idk, I just play the game.

5. I finally killed Ragnaros and the only gear he dropped was deepfury bracers, level 50 blue BoE

Is it really a bug or is it intentional? Although... it doesn't make a lot of sense to make so many items unobtainable.

It's not just Ragnaros. No T1 boots, shoulders, or gloves (or bracers/belts for that matter) dropped when I cleared MC. Majordomo's chest had neither the ancient petrified leaf nor the eye of divinity.

In ZG, Jek'lik, Vennoxis, Maari, Arlok, and Jin'do only drop the stanchions/splints/tabards/etc. Thekal and Mandokir have loot, I guess since they drop the mounts and are thus more important. Hakkar thankfully drops his normal loot.

In AQ20, Kurinaxx doesn't drop gear, but Moam, who is easier, does. Ossirian... for some reason I couldn't loot him but my friend (who died and zoned back in) could--with me as raid leader, on FFA loot. He showed no drops at all to me.

The ZG loot table made me think it was intentional. But why? I really don't know. Cracking down on easy gold? The drops sell for like 4g total but the bosses drop 100g+. Are they selling it on the site instead? Idk, I just play the game.
    Bugs. Its in the bugtracker. Not just some of the loots are bugged. Bosses are tuned up like in lordaeron.

6. lol. bosses are not tuned up. the loot table is ****ed up!

7. lol. bosses are not tuned up. the loot table is ****ed up!
    you go and check their hp first.

8. i have been soloing that whole raid without any problem, on my dk! and i dont find any difference in the difficulty!

9. Ah yes. Point of removing old content items from shop was to get people play the game for items, instead of getting them by collecting points. Same with transmog stuff, go get them instead of buying them. When you decide to try to get them, they (bosses) aren't dropping any gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯