1. 20 second log out

Hello everyone!

The issue that brings me here today is the twenty-second logout timer. One of my characters (a DeathKing, although I guess that's not relevant) cannot instantly logout in the game, even while inside Stormwind, or an inn. I have tried toggling off PvP flagged status and disconnecting, and also toggling it off and waiting for 5 minutes. It doesn't matter. I am always flagged for PvP no matter what I do.

Any ideas?

2. Isn't that 20 seconds or instant log out server thing?

3. Any GM or forum moderators that can shed any light on this bug?

4. Does anybody have any idea? I have also tried to unstuck to hopefully reset everything on my char but it didn't change anything, I'm 24/7 flagged for pvp even as I log in, and it doesn't let me log out immediately while in cities or inns...

5. Any GM or forum moderators that can shed any light on this bug?
    GMs and forum moderators may or may not be aware of existing bugs, but unless it's an issue that crops up a lot in tickets, or something that we are personally informed about as players, there's no input we can provide. Even so, the forum is not the place to discuss bugs. If a report does not already exist on the bug-tracker, please create one.