1. Cryptocurrency as a form of payment

it would be cool if you guys could implement cryptocurrency as a form of payment alongside the fiat payment system in place already.

it would (imo) give more money to the dev/support team for there hard work and generally help the server to stay up and running.

I'm not much of a salesperson so ill leave it at that, hopefully some more people can comment and give a more broad perspective on the idea.

2. You mean to put a choice to let something mining via the browser for the website? And winning coins for it? If it's that, yes it can be nice

If it's just pay via bitcoin, I don't see the utility of that (since if you have bitcoin you should have a blue card)

3. Bitcoin donation method was there for some time but it broke multiple times and was removed. I am also hoping that it returns. With Paymentwall randomly rejecting credit cards, Bitcoin seemed like the most convenient donation method to me.

You mean to put a choice to let something mining via the browser for the website? And winning coins for it? If it's that, yes it can be nice
    If you want to do CPU mining through browser, it will take weeks or even months til you get 1 coin from that.
    Edited: April 3, 2018

4. May 7, 2018  
    I think they are afraid of bitcoin madness . But this is bitcoin today is 10k tommorow 8k ,next month 20k. Who knows ... It is a risk indeed to use it as a payment form , but in my opinion cryptocurrency market is the future.