1. RDF leveling

Hello, I'm trying to level through RDFs, anyone tried it? Since RDF is working fine it's quite fast, while i finish a quest or two it pops up, I usually get a level while in a dungeon, when will this slow down?
    Is it faster to just do quests or keep this till like 75?

2. Well if you're questing and also queueing dungeons keep doing it. No harm in having a queue up while you quest away.

3. Hello, I'm trying to level through RDFs, anyone tried it? Since RDF is working fine it's quite fast, while i finish a quest or two it pops up, I usually get a level while in a dungeon, when will this slow down?
    Is it faster to just do quests or keep this till like 75?
    Quests. This is x7 server. Forget about <80 content, just storm through the quests and in 8-9 hrs of gameplay, you’re 80.

4. Just to update this for anyone contemplating doing the same as I have tried: it was really fast leveling through RDF up till ~60, from there it got slower, but still a nice break from boring collect 12 of these, 6 of those, run here, collect 8 more of those and kill 3 those etc quests.
    I haven't been playing one char only and not for more than 3-4 hours at a time and I'm lvl 73 now with not so bad gear as I would have had with just quests or other methods.

Is it fast? Quite, it's 7x anyway. Faster than quests? Nope. More fun than quests? Yeap.

5. May 9, 2021  
    Quests. This is x7 server. Forget about <80 content, just storm through the quests and in 8-9 hrs of gameplay, you’re 80.
    Wow noway bro! Can't believe I didn't notice that! Thanks, godsent!

6. May 21, 2021  
    A player once told me they did dungeon leveling, but it was wit a lv 80.

7. June 8, 2021  
    Yeah I did that, constantly joining dungeons while questing while queuing, it was fast, but maybe less than quests according to others, somight depends which type of leveling you like

8. June 8, 2021  
    Questing while in RDF queue seems most fun/refreshing/balanced. Quests provide good chunks of EXP, while RDF provides better loot, with big chunk of EXP.
    RDF vs questing EXP speed depends on few factors: Your own class; others' performance in RDF; player amounts in RDF/questing areas.

It is possible to level only in RDF, but it won't be the fastest method. It's fastest RDF only leveling, if you pick a tank spec, but even then there are times, when there aren't enough players in queue. So you're very dependent on others all the time.