1. May 13, 2018  
    I must agree with you Peregrine.

While ZA is a welcome feature and should ofc hold up to the standards that Warmane wishes to have, it is not the most crucial raid or patch.

The 2.4 patch is what Outland needs the most as it removes attunaments, opens up Isle of Quel Danas for both fresh and endgame players. Provides the last arena season and also the last raid which due to its difficulty will keep people with work on their hands.
    Yet like you say, if ZA is delayed then I fear SWP will be delayed aswell, and frankly this is something I feel Outland can't afford.
    I cant agree more with this.

And ZA will keep some guilds alive who fail to find enough people for a 25 man roster due to the attunements ( Many people dont understand that TBC needs some implication like that... )

2. May 14, 2018  
    See, most of us see it differently.. ZA is the most important raid patch in TBC. It's the ONLY catchup mechanic. It provides the fuel that tier 4-5 guilds need to catch up, to progress more and gear up before Sunwell release.

It also made the recruitment pool on servers much more attractive... You simply can't rush the ZA patch without breaking your server thereafter.

Isle of Quel'Danas, while a nice addition really doesn't bring that much new. It bring s a raid that without ZA, 90% + of a server will never see. It brings quests that you wont really be able to do as alliance on this server thanks to the Horde:Alliance population ratio (Seriously, it WILL be a bloodbath, denying it is ridiculous)... The gear from rep is subpar at best.

ZA is an important patch. It can't be rushed... Sunwell probably wont be released in June/July either... probably would wave bye bye to that idea.

Probably for the best.. as summer releases never go well.
    ZA is a welcome catchup raid but it is just that, a raid. It does not solve any of the problems currently plaguing Outland.
    It is critical to get SWP/IOQD/S4 out on July 7th as that date is already late as it is in terms of what the server really needs.

The 2.4 patch brings all this:
    1. Attunament removals: No Kara, Hyjal or BT attunaments. Opens up the floodgates for recruitment as gearing goes way faster.
    2. Lowered Reputations: New raiders can join in without a nightmare of a grind. (From Revered to Honored)
    3. Reputation PvP sets: Will help the already low GS PvP scene greatly.
    4. MGT/MGT HC: Provides good gear and Shattered Sun rep. Both PvErs and PvPers alike will look forward to this.
    5. Sunwell Plateau: Provides a very solid raid that is quite tricky at times, will keep endgame raiders happy.
    6. While IoQD can become a bloodbath, the staff might intervene. Yet one can't deny it opens up a ton of good dailies for gold/rep.
    7. New Badges of Justice vendors: THIS will aid the PvE scene greatly, but also cause PvPers to do dungeons/raids for badges as they need the cloaks.

8. Provides summer activity: It is not exactly part of this patch, but the outcomes of it plays in. The fact is that the summer is indeed a time when a lot of players go offline, so adding this during the summer is a good way to keep the population up and active during the summer.
    Adding it later will just make the entire summer be quite dead in terms of realm activity.

For all these reasons, I pray S4/SWP/IOQD will arrive on time, on July 7th as schedueled.

3. May 14, 2018  
    Agree with every point of yours Ostlimpa except the removal of Attunements, i've always been a fan of them and they serve a great purpose that means people have to show dedication and actually put effort in if they wanna progress further.

Especially t6 Attunement since they actually require somehwhat decent preparations.
    T5, T4 attunements, nerfed Heroic Keys is big enough of a ''nerf'' to please the more casual audiences.

Other than that, spot on with reasons we need ZA Patch asap
    Edited: May 14, 2018

4. May 14, 2018  
    I do not blame you for enjoying them Robil, I too like a lot of things others find annoying/bad.
    Alas the population is what gives all of this meaning, and if we lose that, we have lost both. xD

5. May 14, 2018  
    2. Lowered Reputations: New raiders can join in without a nightmare of a grind. (From Revered to Honored)
    Actually, this was implemented with the ZA-patch "The Requirement for Heroic Keys has been lowered to honored.", which is even better, as leveling alts through the current system is such a pain in the ***.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0

6. May 14, 2018  
    I'm looking forward to MGT almost as much as Sunwell tbh. It's going to be nice to have a heroic to grind with the guild every day again. Instead of just raid-logging.

7. May 14, 2018  
    Actually, this was implemented with the ZA-patch "The Requirement for Heroic Keys has been lowered to honored.", which is even better, as leveling alts through the current system is such a pain in the ***.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0
    True indeed, I stand corrected.

And yeah Spraynard I agree.

8. May 15, 2018  
    ZA is a welcome catchup raid but it is just that, a raid. It does not solve any of the problems currently plaguing Outland.
    It is critical to get SWP/IOQD/S4 out on July 7th as that date is already late as it is in terms of what the server really needs.

The 2.4 patch brings all this:
    1. Attunament removals: No Kara, Hyjal or BT attunaments. Opens up the floodgates for recruitment as gearing goes way faster.
    3. Reputation PvP sets: Will help the already low GS PvP scene greatly.
    4. MGT/MGT HC: Provides good gear and Shattered Sun rep. Both PvErs and PvPers alike will look forward to this.
    5. Sunwell Plateau: Provides a very solid raid that is quite tricky at times, will keep endgame raiders happy.
    6. While IoQD can become a bloodbath, the staff might intervene. Yet one can't deny it opens up a ton of good dailies for gold/rep.
    7. New Badges of Justice vendors: THIS will aid the PvE scene greatly, but also cause PvPers to do dungeons/raids for badges as they need the cloaks.

8. Provides summer activity: It is not exactly part of this patch, but the outcomes of it plays in. The fact is that the summer is indeed a time when a lot of players go offline, so adding this during the summer is a good way to keep the population up and active during the summer.
    Adding it later will just make the entire summer be quite dead in terms of realm activity.

For all these reasons, I pray S4/SWP/IOQD will arrive on time, on July 7th as schedueled.
    Releasing in summer has proved crippling every time any patch on any server has had a summer release. Don't think why you'd think any different here.

I mean, we've had what, 4 days of sun this week and look at the population, it's way down already.. People aren't going to commit to raiding at the expense of missing out on summer (Which is damn short for a lot of countries).

Let's be fair, you're just loot horny and selfish that's why you want it rushed out. No matter what it does to the rest of the server.

For the lone player, Sunwell needs to be released ASAP.
    for the GOOD OF THE SERVER..ZA patch can't be rushed and Sunwell cannot have a summer release.

9. May 15, 2018  
    Releasing in summer has proved crippling every time any patch on any server has had a summer release. Don't think why you'd think any different here.

I mean, we've had what, 4 days of sun this week and look at the population, it's way down already.. People aren't going to commit to raiding at the expense of missing out on summer (Which is damn short for a lot of countries).

Let's be fair, you're just loot horny and selfish that's why you want it rushed out. No matter what it does to the rest of the server.

For the lone player, Sunwell needs to be released ASAP.
    for the GOOD OF THE SERVER..ZA patch can't be rushed and Sunwell cannot have a summer release.
    I disagree with your logic here. I think ZA should release immediately and SWP should be on schedule. Summer will kill this server if there isn't a big content patch released to keep player's interest. Private servers do not recover from population dips easily. There are always other servers to start on, and players just float around between them on a whim when they get bored of one expansion or another. When people see the population on a server go low, they rarely come back to it. If content was stale all summer long then people would leave and they wouldn't be coming back.

And releasing ZA it it's current state (but without the overtuning of the last test) would not be rushing out. The ZA that I saw a few weeks ago was in better shape than BT was when it released, and Hyjal is still in worse condition. Relatively speaking ZA looked very good and if we're taking the tester's word for it, many of the reported bugs have been fixed.
    Edited: May 15, 2018

10. May 15, 2018  
    Spraynard pretty much said it already Cousywousy.

For me personally it does not matter if SWP comes in July 7th or 2019, I have the patience of an oak.
    Truth of the matter is that I feel you're the selfish player who wants to keep things delayed so you can bask in your own glory a bit longer.

SWP, S4, Isle of Quel Danas quests, old raids (attunament removal) and MGT/MGT HC is desperately needed during the summer. It will bring very powerful incentives to stay inside and play. For I can guarantee you that another 5 months old BT repeat and the 8th ZA mount run will spark a lot of enthusiasm, and even less so during the summer when people rather go outside. And has been stated already, when you lose players it is very difficult to get them back.

11. May 15, 2018  
    I agree with both Ostlimpa and Spraynard. Outland really needs 2.4 to be released. It is already very dull around here and I don't want to even imagine how it would be during the summer without patch 2.4 out.

12. May 16, 2018  
    Any news of when we can expect to see ZA?

13. May 17, 2018  
    Release za already, its been forever.

14. May 17, 2018  
    Release za already, its been forever.
    My guild is losing people every day at this point and ZA has become a meme. Help!

15. May 17, 2018  
    Bored, bored bored. I am really bored.

First ... 23456 ... Last