1. May 29, 2021  
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Alterac Valley. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical knowledge most of the objectives will go over a typical player's head. There's also Henchard's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The horde understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these games, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Alterac Valley truly ARE *****s- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the complexity of Alterac Valley's mid battle, which itself is a cryptic reference to Frederick Forsyth's epic The Dogs of War. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Alterac Valley's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO queue for Alterac Valley every day. And no, you cannot queue with me. It's for the horde eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

2. sup led :) long time no seen. are you still playin - horde/aly?

First ... 345