1. I tried the latest google drive version. Same problem as the person above. Cannot drag the macro to actionbar.

2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a4...RnzM7ChoVvr4ue Download this zip file and just grab the GUI folder. I assume the LIB folder is needed as well.
    Re-Up plsss

3. Ill gift 5 coins to whoever re uploads the working version.

4. May 3, 2020  
    Hey, guys. Sorry to inform you, but the old addon file was deleted a while back off my Google Drive for a couple of reasons.

One, because it had been over half a year since there was any interest in this addon. My interest in playing this game had also already waned a lot since then. Nobody has also ever even shared any class rotation macros, so I thought "What is even the point of keeping this around?"

Two, because the addon that actually was in my Google Drive did not work very well to begin with, as far as I can remember. I was under the impression someone already had a better version, but it also seems that the original backporter has disappeared once again and has not come back since June.

5. May 4, 2020  
    Ill gift 5 coins to whoever re uploads the working version.
    https://ufile.io/f1qk96iz
    type /gse
    Create Your First Sequence, Name it, Click Save Then Reload. ( you can create a dummy sequence) because you need to relad after first one is created).

Now you can start creating your sequence/modyfing/saving.
    (These are sequences not actual Macros, just Macro Templates)

To Create Macro:
    Click Create Icon , then drag it to your bar (Gse will Autmatically create a macro for you).

To Change Name/Icon:
    Now go to macros (/macro) change the name and icons.

My character Name is BALTALT, lvl3 Mage on Icecrown in case you decided to gift those coins :D !
    Edited: May 4, 2020

6. May 4, 2020  
    thanks, it worked
    the only problem is that you can only make 1 sequence and if you do it wrong you have to delete the GSE config save file on "path....\WTF\Account\account name \SavedVariables", or else you can't create or delete the first one you made

7. May 8, 2020  
    As promised, I sent the 5 coins over to BALTALT on Icecrown. Cheers mate

8. June 7, 2020  
    Hey guys.

Any chance for another reupload :)

9. I got a working version. Any coin reward? :)

10. re-upload working version for 3.3.5? thanks!

11. can some plz share a working version for 3.3.5? thanks!

12. re-upload working version for 3.3.5? thanks!

13. reupload this please !

most requested addon

how could this go down like this. it is really important to min/max PVE rotations

First 12345 Last