1. Hello again, guys. I see that the link is indeed working for GSE download on this thread from a post by Bugged. The link works for at least 16 days, by the way.

I do wish people would create rotations for this version because I see there are still people that do care about this version of GSE. Perhaps I should just go on and make a permanent Google download link assuming interest in this addon is retained. Why the hell not?

Now if only I knew anything about developing addons. Shame the OG who backported the addon has disappeared and stayed inactive for a year and a half.
    Edited: January 11, 2021

2. Is it possible to reupload?

Thanks in advance!

3. Is it possible to reupload?

Thanks in advance!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DEN...ew?usp=sharing Here you are. Please do share rotations for classes if ya got 'em, folks.

4. Hello all I'm new to these forums in fact I don't actually play on Warmane but I do play Ret Paladin on two other servers currently for Wotlk and was desperately trying to get this addon to work so thanks DragonfireEX4422 for making that happen. Obviously we Ret Paladins use a FCFS rotation which isn't supposed to play nice but I though GSE might be able to pull it off. It turns out that in the older version of GSE it's not actually supposed to work that way but I'll get into that a bit later. I play on two other servers that are 3.3.5 one is currently Ulduar so this addon did work for me but as mentioned it is buggy. It's probably the most finicky addon I've ever used, but I think hopefully once the new Burning Crusade servers open up on Retail that the creator might start supporting GSE2 for other patches.

*RET PALADIN MACRO AT THE BOTTOM*

In the meantime I will go through some issues I had getting this to work. I don't know if this is just for me because I am playing on a different server but this was my experience. First of all this addon is finicky, be prepared to delete your WTF saved data GSE and lua files for both your character and the account multiple times trying to get a macro to work. Be prepared to delete the addon and then go back into your wow game and delete the macros it creates multiple times. It took me about 10 tries to get this to work and even then it's still a bit buggy and the menus freeze sometimes so you have to /reload.

Step 1) Install all three of the files into your addons folders. Keep them in separate folders and don't combine them into a single folder. Just extract to addons should work fine.
    Step 2) Make sure it works with the game by logging to your character screen and clicking addons. You should see all 3 of them there, click the box to make sure they will load.
    Step 3) If using Gearscore, you might want to turn it off as the /gse or /gs might interfere with the commands.
    Step 4) You need to before doing anything else go into the options for the addon. Type /gse and click options. I think someone probably used this before uploading it, but there are some checkboxes that are checked that really didn't make sense for an older patch of the game. Turn off global macros, Turn off class macros. You just want the bare minimum checkboxes clicked. I think at the end I only had 5 boxes clicked. Reset Macro when OOC, Show OOC Queue, Use Verbose, Delete Orphaned Macros, and Set Default Icon Questionmark. Get your macro working first then you can go back and tinker with these afterwards like removing the error messages and sounds.
    Step 5) There is an image in the files to show you how to setup a macro, look at it and follow the steps exactly. I had such an issue with this step because after your first attempt yeah you are kind of screwed and you got to delete the things I mentioned and start over. So follow exactly the image. ALSO if testing your macro out on dummy's remember that editing a macro while in combat breaks the addon and you have to reinstall and delete the above mentioned files. So make sure you can mount up before trying to edit after a failed macro.

IMPORTANT:
    So here's where this might be with either my version of Wotlk that I'm on or just the addon port doesn't work well. But for me Cast Priority was broken. It doesn't work on mine at all. instead of doing what it says which is 1, 12, 123, 1234 etc. It just worked like a regular sequence, as in 1, 2, 3, 4... I set my skills up to check to see which ones were on cd while I was testing this and every click you make on the button just brings up the next skill in the sequence like 1, 2, 3, 4, repeat etc. That's fine if you have a set rotation, but it's definitely not a cast priority or working as intended. Funnily enough I found a better one anyways than the standard 1, 12, 123 etc, because for Ret Pally's it wasn't working well anyways. I think this is why a lot of people weren't seeing any luck with this addon. That and also for some reason when I tried to create a macro using the current settings I ended up with two macros. So yeah after I turned the settings off in the options it seemed to work for me and also you could load the sample addons to see what was there. They don't work obviously but it's nice to know at least how to type in some things.

Step 6) Create your macro. IMO don't mess with button press / release, I honestly stayed away from pre and post also just for the time being, but for button press i had something like /targetenemy [noharm][dead]. Well it didn't work and wouldn't let me use my skills. I don't know what's going on with that but I just consider it broken. Also I could not get it to activate items either. Hyperspeed accelerators I was hoping to just autocast on the key release but it didn't work so just focus on the skills themselves.

Type /gse, click new, Rename immediately to something, don't touch the talents or rename them, just leave em as it with the question marks. Make sure your class and spec are selected from the dropdown menu and that's it. Click 1 and move on. Step Function, pick sequential. Resets click the checkmark for combat until it's yellow and that's it. Type in /cast [spell name]. Then click save then close. Type /gse click on your macro that you saved, press the create icon button. If it changes to a question mark congrats. Immediately /reload. BTW you get 1 shot at this. If it doesn't work you might have to reinstall and delete the files I mentioned above. If your menu freezes try /reload. You can only click your macro once before it won't let you do it again. So you will have to reload in between attempts or even reinstall. After that drag you icon to the bar and start clicking away. If it works then great, you can go back and edit it to play around and add spells. If it doesn't well you may need to redo everything I said from scratch. I really mean it, it's a finicky app so this is what I did to get it to work, your mileage may vary.

MACRO

Okay WotLK Ret Pallies this is probably what you've been waiting for you entire time playing. An app that does a FCFS Rotation for you. Well I looked into this and apparently it's not supposed to be perfect even in GSE. You see the way GSE actually works with a priorities rotation is it's based on probabilities. The 1, 12, 123, 1234 etc sequence it does will essentially try to press the first skill 7 more times than the 7th skill. That's fine and all but any ret pally knows that even the best of us get skills that get hungup from spamming too fast or just having tried to press another skill and it wouldn't go so we missed out on a judgement or CS or DS in order to get off a consecration. Well unfortunately even this would happen using the 1, 12, 123 rotation. Some skills just get hungup and you will see it work fairly well but there's always that judgement that wont go off. So I thought okay for us the priority is judgement. We always want that to go off, we need the mana. So I padded the standard sequence with more judgement spells. It actually worked very well. In fact I'd say I'm probably 92% on the ret pally rotation, the 8% being errors or spells that get hungup on the GCD and judgement or DS coming off cooldown due to tier while pressing another button, or missing a HoW etc. Well with this macro I probably can say that it's working about 95-97% of the time perfectly. So hopefully you will be able to see my logic in how I accomplished this.

The thing is since we cant use priority rotation we have to trick the cast sequence to do what we want. I am playing on Ulduar patch so my priority is going to be different than yours since I am not in T10 and don't get the Divine Storm Resets so often let alone having tiny abom also reset them. So you will probably have to pad your rotation with some Divine storms as well as judgements.

ICC Rotation looks like this Judge>DS>CS>HoW>Cons>Exo>Holy Wrath. Holy Wrath is like once in a blue moon but if you got the GCD well you may as well. I understand the rotation might be a bit different depending on how many tier pieces you have but whatever it is keep in mind I am playing Ulduar so a different tier set. My autos don't reset DS so I am using a different rotation. Mine is Judge>HoW>CS>DS>Cons>Exo and I don't put holy wrath since I'm not in icc (no undead) and dont want that skill on my auto macro rotation anyways. So that being said, using the normal 1,12,123,1234 would look like this:

1/cast Judgement of Wisdom
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    6/cast Exorcism I added numbers so you can see the sequence but don't include them for the actual macro, it's just /cast not 1/cast 2/cast etc.

As you can see as you get farther down the list the lower priority skills start showing up. But because I needed more judgements in my build I went with this:

2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    6/cast Exorcism

Basically my mentality was this add an extra judge to the start and then put one in between any other skill on the original sequence. It's the exact same sequence, just with a judgement in between each one. So for Pally's on 3.3.5 wearing T10 you might have to add some more divine storms to this on top of the judgements WHILE also changing the priority for the rotation. It'll probably look like the above but with more DS thrown in and HoW and Cs getting pushed down the line.

Now the last important thing. You can't do this macro with your fingers. Look how many lines of skills you'd have to go through each GCD. I'm using Logitech G Hub and have one of my side buttons toggle pressing the 1 key every millisecond. That means it tries to press the 1 key 1000 times a second. I don't think it's actually doing it that fast but it's pretty fast anyways based on WoW's limitations and I guess the latency and my hardware. I'd recommend getting some sort of autoclicking software and toggling the macro on and off. Now I know that's not what we should be recommending, but if the priorities rotation wont work in this version of the addon then I don't see any other way to get this to work without doing as I have done above. Maybe setting up of your macro keys to do multi presses or something but like I said, there are 31 skills it has to go through to get this to work so good luck pressing them with your fingers. Maybe if your rotation actually is a set rotation or even fewer skills but for us Ret Paladin's this is the best I could do.

Well I hope you stuck around until the end and hopefully this helps some of you get this working. I'm hoping to maybe get this working with some different rotations so maybe I'll post another class at some point. For now this was the best I could do and lets all pray to god that the actual creators backport GSE2, their version, to work on WotLK someday. If you have questions feel free to ask but I am by no means an expert and it might be a few days before I get back to you.

Thanks again for keeping the download links alive DragonFireEX4422.

5. is it working guys ?

i donwloadded GSE3.3.5.aRE, but its not working.. When i select "New" for create a macro, error code appears and macro window dosnt open..

Error code :

Date: 2021-03-16 11:43:19
    ID: 5
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    bad argument #1 to 'upper' (string expected, got nil)
    Debug:
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: upper()
    GSE\API\CharacterFunctions.lua:43: GetCurrentSpecID()
    GSE_GUI\GUIFunctions.lua:48: GUILoadEditor()
    GSE_GUI\Viewer.lua:193:
    GSE_GUI\Viewer.lua:193
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9:
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5
    GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: Fire()
    ...s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:21:
    ...s\GSE\Lib\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19
    AddOns:
    Swatter, v5.8.4723 (CreepyKangaroo)
    Auctionator, v2.6.3
    Bagnon, v2.13.3
    BagnonForever, v1.1.2
    BagnonTooltips, v
    BeanCounter, v5.8.4723 (CreepyKangaroo)
    BonusScanner, v5.4.0
    Carbonite, v3.34
    CarboniteTransfer, v1.01
    GearScore, v3.1.20b - Release
    GSE, v2203
    GSEGUI, v2203
    GSELDB, v2203
    MikScrollingBattleText, v5.4.78
    OmniCC, v3.0.4
    Postal, v3.3.2
    Quartz, v3.0.3.1
    Skada, vr301
    SkadaAbsorbs, v1.0
    SkadaCC, v1.0
    SkadaDamage, v1.0
    SkadaDamageTaken, v1.0
    SkadaDeaths, v1.0
    SkadaDebuffs, v1.0
    SkadaDispels, v1.0
    SkadaEnemies, v1.0
    SkadaFailbot, v1.0
    SkadaHealing, v1.0
    SkadaPower, v1.0
    SkadaThreat, v1.0
    SlideBar, v5.8.4723 (CreepyKangaroo)
    Stubby, v5.8.4723 (CreepyKangaroo)
    SuperDuperMacro, v1.8.3
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v3.3.5.30300 <logon.warmane.com>
    (ck=32f)
    Edited: March 16, 2021

6. I just made a post about a week ago right above yours. Did you follow every single step that I mentioned to get it working? If not please follow everything I said to the letter. I just got this addon a week ago and it's 'working' for me although it is finicky.

7. Thanks again for keeping the download links alive DragonFireEX4422.
    No, thank you for posting a rotation for the community. Quite a long and elaborate read too. I've yet to try this myself, but I'm impressed that there's interest in the 3.3.5 version of this addon. It's a shame that the guy who originally backported this never returned.
    Edited: March 29, 2021

8. Hello,

i love that Addon and i got it working ... little and sometimes... There are a few bugs. I already changed the settings.. Could someone try to fix it for WotlK? I mean... it is just a brilliant addon...

1: When i create a Sequence, to edit it, i must /reload on every press Save.
    2: Sometimes Macros Disappear
    3: Deleting is not working at all
    4: Sometimes Macros not even Working, its not queueing any spell and stay as "?", deleting WTF and recreate work.
    Edited: April 4, 2021

9. Step 4) You need to before doing anything else go into the options for the addon. Type /gse and click options. I think someone probably used this before uploading it, but there are some checkboxes that are checked that really didn't make sense for an older patch of the game. Turn off global macros, Turn off class macros. You just want the bare minimum checkboxes clicked. I think at the end I only had 5 boxes clicked. Reset Macro when OOC, Show OOC Queue, Use Verbose, Delete Orphaned Macros, and Set Default Icon Questionmark. Get your macro working first then you can go back and tinker with these afterwards like removing the error messages and sounds.
    Step 5) There is an image in the files to show you how to setup a macro, look at it and follow the steps exactly. I had such an issue with this step because after your first attempt yeah you are kind of screwed and you got to delete the things I mentioned and start over. So follow exactly the image. ALSO if testing your macro out on dummy's remember that editing a macro while in combat breaks the addon and you have to reinstall and delete the above mentioned files. So make sure you can mount up before trying to edit after a failed macro.
    If you are trying to make it work follow these instructions above. Mine seemed to run better when I followed his options. When you goto edit a macro make sure you see the Macro name on top left. If you don't and name is blank exit out and /reload. Now go back and edit again and the name should be there and all changes you make will be saved.

10. @DragonfireEX4422 Thank you for sharing that file. It's been so hard to find a semi-working copy for this version of WoW.
    @Bartalk Excellent and very thorough instructions and tips. Much appreciated.

So, in the login screen I can see all three addons for GSE, it's Library, and the GUI. When I log into game and type /gse the "Sequence Viewer" appears and as instructed I went straight to the options and selected only the five mentioned by @Bartalk. Including turning off the error hiding stuff lower in the options. Back on the main screen of the sequence viewer I'm not seeing any sequences. Cool, no big deal. I'll just create my own. Click "New" and nothing happens. If I try to import a sequence, the importer works but nothing shows in the sequence viewer after the import. I suspect there's something wrong with the file which stores the sequences or even the editor maybe since neither of those seem to load. Any ideas, hints, tips, tricks, or even a possible way to begin troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated.

At the time of this posting my next course of action is to make a complete backup of all 3 addons, then grab other versions and test their sequences.lua file in place of mine to see if anything will actually load. Even if I need to manually write my sequences and save them directly to my file I don't care. I can prolly learn how to do this in just a few hours.

Is anyone else having this issue?

11. Hello all I'm new to these forums in fact I don't actually play on Warmane but I do play Ret Paladin on two other servers currently for Wotlk and was desperately trying to get this addon to work so thanks DragonfireEX4422 for making that happen. Obviously we Ret Paladins use a FCFS rotation which isn't supposed to play nice but I though GSE might be able to pull it off. It turns out that in the older version of GSE it's not actually supposed to work that way but I'll get into that a bit later. I play on two other servers that are 3.3.5 one is currently Ulduar so this addon did work for me but as mentioned it is buggy. It's probably the most finicky addon I've ever used, but I think hopefully once the new Burning Crusade servers open up on Retail that the creator might start supporting GSE2 for other patches.

*RET PALADIN MACRO AT THE BOTTOM*

In the meantime I will go through some issues I had getting this to work. I don't know if this is just for me because I am playing on a different server but this was my experience. First of all this addon is finicky, be prepared to delete your WTF saved data GSE and lua files for both your character and the account multiple times trying to get a macro to work. Be prepared to delete the addon and then go back into your wow game and delete the macros it creates multiple times. It took me about 10 tries to get this to work and even then it's still a bit buggy and the menus freeze sometimes so you have to /reload.

Step 1) Install all three of the files into your addons folders. Keep them in separate folders and don't combine them into a single folder. Just extract to addons should work fine.
    Step 2) Make sure it works with the game by logging to your character screen and clicking addons. You should see all 3 of them there, click the box to make sure they will load.
    Step 3) If using Gearscore, you might want to turn it off as the /gse or /gs might interfere with the commands.
    Step 4) You need to before doing anything else go into the options for the addon. Type /gse and click options. I think someone probably used this before uploading it, but there are some checkboxes that are checked that really didn't make sense for an older patch of the game. Turn off global macros, Turn off class macros. You just want the bare minimum checkboxes clicked. I think at the end I only had 5 boxes clicked. Reset Macro when OOC, Show OOC Queue, Use Verbose, Delete Orphaned Macros, and Set Default Icon Questionmark. Get your macro working first then you can go back and tinker with these afterwards like removing the error messages and sounds.

IMPORTANT:
    So here's where this might be with either my version of Wotlk that I'm on or just the addon port doesn't work well. But for me Cast Priority was broken. It doesn't work on mine at all. instead of doing what it says which is 1, 12, 123, 1234 etc. It just worked like a regular sequence, as in 1, 2, 3, 4... I set my skills up to check to see which ones were on cd while I was testing this and every click you make on the button just brings up the next skill in the sequence like 1, 2, 3, 4, repeat etc. That's fine if you have a set rotation, but it's definitely not a cast priority or working as intended. Funnily enough I found a better one anyways than the standard 1, 12, 123 etc, because for Ret Pally's it wasn't working well anyways. I think this is why a lot of people weren't seeing any luck with this addon. That and also for some reason when I tried to create a macro using the current settings I ended up with two macros. So yeah after I turned the settings off in the options it seemed to work for me and also you could load the sample addons to see what was there. They don't work obviously but it's nice to know at least how to type in some things.

Step 6) Create your macro. IMO don't mess with button press / release, I honestly stayed away from pre and post also just for the time being, but for button press i had something like /targetenemy [noharm][dead]. Well it didn't work and wouldn't let me use my skills. I don't know what's going on with that but I just consider it broken. Also I could not get it to activate items either. Hyperspeed accelerators I was hoping to just autocast on the key release but it didn't work so just focus on the skills themselves.

Type /gse, click new, Rename immediately to something, don't touch the talents or rename them, just leave em as it with the question marks. Make sure your class and spec are selected from the dropdown menu and that's it. Click 1 and move on. Step Function, pick sequential. Resets click the checkmark for combat until it's yellow and that's it. Type in /cast [spell name]. Then click save then close. Type /gse click on your macro that you saved, press the create icon button. If it changes to a question mark congrats. Immediately /reload. BTW you get 1 shot at this. If it doesn't work you might have to reinstall and delete the files I mentioned above. If your menu freezes try /reload. You can only click your macro once before it won't let you do it again. So you will have to reload in between attempts or even reinstall. After that drag you icon to the bar and start clicking away. If it works then great, you can go back and edit it to play around and add spells. If it doesn't well you may need to redo everything I said from scratch. I really mean it, it's a finicky app so this is what I did to get it to work, your mileage may vary.

MACRO

Okay WotLK Ret Pallies this is probably what you've been waiting for you entire time playing. An app that does a FCFS Rotation for you. Well I looked into this and apparently it's not supposed to be perfect even in GSE. You see the way GSE actually works with a priorities rotation is it's based on probabilities. The 1, 12, 123, 1234 etc sequence it does will essentially try to press the first skill 7 more times than the 7th skill. That's fine and all but any ret pally knows that even the best of us get skills that get hungup from spamming too fast or just having tried to press another skill and it wouldn't go so we missed out on a judgement or CS or DS in order to get off a consecration. Well unfortunately even this would happen using the 1, 12, 123 rotation. Some skills just get hungup and you will see it work fairly well but there's always that judgement that wont go off. So I thought okay for us the priority is judgement. We always want that to go off, we need the mana. So I padded the standard sequence with more judgement spells. It actually worked very well. In fact I'd say I'm probably 92% on the ret pally rotation, the 8% being errors or spells that get hungup on the GCD and judgement or DS coming off cooldown due to tier while pressing another button, or missing a HoW etc. Well with this macro I probably can say that it's working about 95-97% of the time perfectly. So hopefully you will be able to see my logic in how I accomplished this.

The thing is since we cant use priority rotation we have to trick the cast sequence to do what we want. I am playing on Ulduar patch so my priority is going to be different than yours since I am not in T10 and don't get the Divine Storm Resets so often let alone having tiny abom also reset them. So you will probably have to pad your rotation with some Divine storms as well as judgements.

ICC Rotation looks like this Judge>DS>CS>HoW>Cons>Exo>Holy Wrath. Holy Wrath is like once in a blue moon but if you got the GCD well you may as well. I understand the rotation might be a bit different depending on how many tier pieces you have but whatever it is keep in mind I am playing Ulduar so a different tier set. My autos don't reset DS so I am using a different rotation. Mine is Judge>HoW>CS>DS>Cons>Exo and I don't put holy wrath since I'm not in icc (no undead) and dont want that skill on my auto macro rotation anyways. So that being said, using the normal 1,12,123,1234 would look like this:

2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    6/cast Exorcism I added numbers so you can see the sequence but don't include them for the actual macro, it's just /cast not 1/cast 2/cast etc.

As you can see as you get farther down the list the lower priority skills start showing up. But because I needed more judgements in my build I went with this:

2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    2/cast Hammer of Wrath
    3/cast Crusader Strike
    4/cast Divine Storm
    5/cast Consecration
    6/cast Exorcism

Basically my mentality was this add an extra judge to the start and then put one in between any other skill on the original sequence. It's the exact same sequence, just with a judgement in between each one. So for Pally's on 3.3.5 wearing T10 you might have to add some more divine storms to this on top of the judgements WHILE also changing the priority for the rotation. It'll probably look like the above but with more DS thrown in and HoW and Cs getting pushed down the line.

Now the last important thing. You can't do this macro with your fingers. Look how many lines of skills you'd have to go through each GCD. I'm using Logitech G Hub and have one of my side buttons toggle pressing the 1 key every millisecond. That means it tries to press the 1 key 1000 times a second. I don't think it's actually doing it that fast but it's pretty fast anyways based on WoW's limitations and I guess the latency and my hardware. I'd recommend getting some sort of autoclicking software and toggling the macro on and off. Now I know that's not what we should be recommending, but if the priorities rotation wont work in this version of the addon then I don't see any other way to get this to work without doing as I have done above. Maybe setting up of your macro keys to do multi presses or something but like I said, there are 31 skills it has to go through to get this to work so good luck pressing them with your fingers. Maybe if your rotation actually is a set rotation or even fewer skills but for us Ret Paladin's this is the best I could do.

Well I hope you stuck around until the end and hopefully this helps some of you get this working. I'm hoping to maybe get this working with some different rotations so maybe I'll post another class at some point. For now this was the best I could do and lets all pray to god that the actual creators backport GSE2, their version, to work on WotLK someday. If you have questions feel free to ask but I am by no means an expert and it might be a few days before I get back to you.

Thanks again for keeping the download links alive DragonFireEX4422.

OR try this: /macro -> New Macro
    copy paste this:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,Exorcism
    /castsequence reset=0 0,0,Crusader Strike
    /castsequence reset=0 0,Divine Storm
    /castsequence reset=0 Judgement of Wisdom

begin with the least Priority, the lesser the priority, the more "0," you add.
    This is a "1 button spam macro" for:
    Judgement of Wisdom->DS->CS->EX

Adjust reset=0 to your speed preference, 0.2 for example.
    Edited: October 21, 2021

12. updated again. probably my last update.

13. Thank you so much for working on this! It works just like retail. I have a disability and this is one of the only ways I can play. Thank you for your hard work. Do you have a coffee link?

14. Glad to know it works, thank you.
    My character Name is BALTALT, lvl3 Mage on Icecrown in case you decided to gift.

First ... 2345 Last