1. Best twinking bracket was 70-74 on Mop (died long ago)

Long time ago, mby 1-3 years ago, this bracket was very popular. But that bg que bug destroyed it. This bug was reported so many times, but never fixed. That was the main reason why ppl left, and ofc many ppl went to play expansion that was made during middle ages. Sad, but true. If this bracket ever become active I will be back, until then, I will just wait and hope for miracleto happen. Max lvl content become so boring :D cya.

2. Long time ago, mby 1-3 years ago, this bracket was very popular. But that bg que bug destroyed it. This bug was reported so many times, but never fixed. That was the main reason why ppl left, and ofc many ppl went to play expansion that was made during middle ages. Sad, but true. If this bracket ever become active I will be back, until then, I will just wait and hope for miracleto happen. Max lvl content become so boring :D cya.
    True, this had died because of the bug, yet warmane seems to gun for twinks who used 450 weps, but not the problem we faced. The bug didn't really kill 70s for 70s were still able to que, but if the bug did happen, you had to relog, what really killed it was the shutdown of several dungeons and those who are suspected to have 450 weps even though they don't, were force leveled because some butthurt player was not able to take down a guy who was geared to the teeth.

70s is still possible if someone informs people about the bug and what to do should the bug happens, for anyone si willing to gain some conquest points despite the bug.

Other then that, there is one rogue who normal host private arena fights, sometimes she where anything goes, you are bound to run into 450s if you get invited to these matches. The only kicker here is at times these private matches tend to get handicapped for some people, example, fighting naked with nothing but weapons in hand or the fights are limited to DPS classes only, or cloth only, caster only, etc, most of the time it is anything goes, but a few times it is handicapped.

All I know is, if I wanted, I would allow my 450 DK to break hell on lower lvls out of protest against warmane who didn't fix this issue, and they CLOSED MAGISTER TERRACE FOR NO REASON, I STILL NEEDED THAT CAPE TOO!!!

They probably did this to open or fix more things for 90s, casting us low guys to the side.

Perhaps someone has to make a guide on avoiding this bug, for on MOP a twink is STUPID EASY TO MAKE AND TO GEAR and the honor and conquest gains are so delicious it may look as if it is broken lol.

3. May 1, 2018  
    Long time ago, mby 1-3 years ago, this bracket was very popular. But that bg que bug destroyed it. This bug was reported so many times, but never fixed. That was the main reason why ppl left, and ofc many ppl went to play expansion that was made during middle ages. Sad, but true. If this bracket ever become active I will be back, until then, I will just wait and hope for miracleto happen. Max lvl content become so boring :D cya.
    best twink bracket is 70-79 atm on lordaeron,players that have 50k hks 60k and 100k hks and other great achievements,if you guys love twinking pay a visit to lordaeron at 79 or icecrown (since cross realm bg might happen) and enjoy twinking.

check it for yourself: immoral and red death guilds (main twinking guilds)

4. May 3, 2018  
    best twink bracket is 70-79 atm on lordaeron,players that have 50k hks 60k and 100k hks and other great achievements,if you guys love twinking pay a visit to lordaeron at 79 or icecrown (since cross realm bg might happen) and enjoy twinking.

check it for yourself: immoral and red death guilds (main twinking guilds)
    I dunno man, 70-74s here has high hks too we love twinking but I do not think twinks of wotlk would give out expensive stuff whereas mop twinks will give you free of charge anything and everything you need, dancing steel cost 15k, I got it free because a twink wanted to help me that bad, and other minor enchants he gave free also.

You can literally gear and prof up in a day here, but no one is taking advantage of that. All in all winks should be on all realms so we have a big community and not a separate one, but I can't see myself on wotlk with profs going up slowly and the like.

5. May 3, 2018  
    I dunno man, 70-74s here has high hks too we love twinking but I do not think twinks of wotlk would give out expensive stuff whereas mop twinks will give you free of charge anything and everything you need, dancing steel cost 15k, I got it free because a twink wanted to help me that bad, and other minor enchants he gave free also.

You can literally gear and prof up in a day here, but no one is taking advantage of that. All in all winks should be on all realms so we have a big community and not a separate one, but I can't see myself on wotlk with profs going up slowly and the like.
    If you wonna play BGs every day you will do it.
    If you wonna insta que you will go Ally.
    If you wonna run in circles in dalaran woth 10 others people and wait for BG pop you will go horde.
    Twinking is active here for more years and its your only choice for sucessful twinking.
    Every day more and more people from Icecrown join our community and somehow they level that one toon on hardcore realm.
    U can expect some help from both sides regarding gearing, rep and dung. runs.
    About mats: U can make good toon with normal crafted pvp set/jc/engi items and few dungeon runs.

Thats it.
    Edited: May 3, 2018

6. May 3, 2018  

we did same on icecrown but now bracket is inactive,sadly,i hope cross realm comes already and we might fix it,but on lordaeron 1x is just epic,the bracket is very active.

7. May 6, 2018  
    Hello guys.. So I see.. new effort?

8. May 8, 2018  
    If you wonna play BGs every day you will do it.
    If you wonna insta que you will go Ally.
    If you wonna run in circles in dalaran woth 10 others people and wait for BG pop you will go horde.
    Twinking is active here for more years and its your only choice for sucessful twinking.
    Every day more and more people from Icecrown join our community and somehow they level that one toon on hardcore realm.
    U can expect some help from both sides regarding gearing, rep and dung. runs.
    About mats: U can make good toon with normal crafted pvp set/jc/engi items and few dungeon runs.

Thats it.
    What he is trying to say is that twinks here are willing, literally, to give you stacks of expensive resources at the ready. An example would be if a new guy who has been around the community enough, he would ask for literally 30 of these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=40111/bo...l-ruby?ilvl=80
    Twinks here are willing to give because these can literally be farmed in just mere minutes.
    enchants that cause tend to be expensive are usually given and or stored in a bank.
    Then we have care packages sent by random twinks to twink guilds that is loaded with tons of stuff.

In short, things tend to be faster and more convenient on mop, so that is why some people tend to have a strong connection to this realm compared to others.

But time would tell though because this bracket keeps falling and getting back up at random and the guilds are still there. MoP twinks won't really be able to convert to wotlk just like that, and if anything outland and mop twinks already have a connection because of several people, and should anything pop off in mop, people will show up.

That being said, you won't expect anyone from mop anytime soon to hop on wotlk, as of right now, there is a twink who is fighting for a dungeon back tho, since warmane is toying with us still.

9. May 8, 2018  
    Hello guys.. So I see.. new effort?
    It is uncertain, but like I said, that one rogue knows some people, but she tends to be private. Only that troll priest knows her well. Her first appearance was when half of ttls and haze were active, she tried to take control of ttls, twice, in an attempt to shift leadership to that one guy, I forget his name, he has a lvl 85ish fury war on ally side, at the time she was looking for you.

speaking of ttls, the leader is official unknown, has no name, so possible removal lol, for like the 8th time.

I'll go through my screenshots to get her name again because I did fight her before and will post it here.

10. I is both dead and a alive at the same time, just not many 70s are on at a specific time, for originally we use to log in at a specific server time and meet up. As of right now it is more wpvp and arena based, and sometimes on the weekends sector aka comboz invites people for private arena matches, but as of late she isn't too consistent every weekend, understandable, but not many can take her place though.

Also warmane had closed instances that are not bugged, so no xmogs or items for us to get, the decent ones too since sunwell will never be opened.

But yeah making a twink here and getting the some decent items, even the honor is stupid easy to farm, mainly if you start out as a heirloom lvl 10 you get like 11-30 honor per kill, but no one is taking advantage of it, we can suggest an event, but clearly the event gms who coined the idea do not care about us, for an event with prizes could draw people into the twink space, in addition, no one from other xpacs are willing to at least make a basic twink on Frostwolf, the only one who did was clown something, forgot his name, use to go by the name tbcwascool, he was a big help before the changes were made.

Right now there is a lot of mats, epics and uncut gem mats numbering in the hundreds that is laying dormant in several guilds.