1. May 3, 2018  
    Complicating the gearing process in battlegrounds won't help that though. There are two game types that Blizzard already implemented in the live version of the game that would be better solutions, seperate game types: rated battlegrounds and war games.

2. May 3, 2018  
    No, of course not. The removing of the addon would prove to be nothing but an inconvenience to these people which they can still overcome. But it's far better to not convenience such toxisity even further. They cannot be reported for being in the same dungeon like they can't be reported for using the addon now, but making it one idea harder for them to queue is making the chances of fair match ups one idea greater. That's the only solution that I can see being made.
    I don't even want to get into the witch hunts, for the guilds who exist for battlegrounds, that this would start. But, how would you report this and how is a GM going to look into it? Are we going to ban people based on there being 6+ people from one guild in Alterac Valley? I've queued into more BGs where my own guild was already there more times than I can remember.

Also, another thing I forgot to suggest. This is a suggestion right of the top of my head that could actually work. Honor in battlegrounds should be given as it is right now but should also regard damage taken. That way one sided stomps won't reward the stompers as much and people would be encouraged to throw themselves in battle rather than AFK and wait for the team to win. Kill or die, they went there, they did damage, soaked damage. Overall, they contributed.
    I do agree partially here, but I'm not interested losing honor because I'm a healer who knows how to stand out of range.

3. May 3, 2018  
    I thought discussing suggestions is what this section is for?
    No, it's not. It's for making specific suggestions towards the staff, not trying to reiterate a dozen different suggestions until you find one that the staff will accept in order to accomplish what you personally want. When the staff says no, it means no. It doesn't mean try to insult, argue, meander or use semantics to try and get your way (this is aimed at everyone involved, not any specific individual).
    "Discussions" in this section are reserved for refining a suggestion, not trying to find new ones.

If you want to discuss (not suggest) something with other people, feel free to do so in the general discussion section, PvP section, etc.

First ... 234