1. May 3, 2018  

BPC Issues

Does anyone else have issues on the BPC encounter with bosses healing up after switching the first 1 or 2 times? Our guild reported it on the bugtracker, however it seems that nobody else is having this issue. The bosses seem to heal up about 40% of their max health. If we damage it to more than 60%, it will heal up to full, but if we damage it to 50% it will go up to about 90% of hp once it switches to the next prince. This seems to only happen on normal and also not always.

2. May 4, 2018  
    When it switches from Valanar to Taldaram ( at the start of the fight) they heal up is a known bug that is waiting to be fixed, altought BPC is not a hard encounter some guilds may struggle a bit and that could make the difference between a wipe and a kill, all that remains is just wait.

3. May 4, 2018  
    All I got to say is I did 2 HC pugs this week and they both had 1shot BPC. Consider switching guilds really.

4. May 4, 2018  
    When it switches from Valanar to Taldaram ( at the start of the fight) they heal up is a known bug that is waiting to be fixed, altought BPC is not a hard encounter some guilds may struggle a bit and that could make the difference between a wipe and a kill, all that remains is just wait.
    Do you know what causes the bug to occur? It seems to not happen always as some weeks we experience it and some weeks no.

All I got to say is I did 2 HC pugs this week and they both had 1shot BPC. Consider switching guilds really.
    As I mentioned in my first post this healing of the bosses does not happen on HC difficulty which means in some cases HC is even easier than normal. We have no problems killing it with our main groups, however, it does become difficult when we are running with low gearscore people and people that have seen ICC for the first time.

5. May 6, 2018  
    Today a new issue in BPC25 occured. In Heroic mode, kinetic orbs simply exploded mid-air. Here is the link to my stream (it's in Latvian language though) where you can see it happening. Orbs were in the air, pets were sent under them and they simply exploded before they were close to the ground. And now again, when I check the bug-tracker, the only report of this bug is from myself a month ago. It seems like only our guild is experiencing these issues on BPC.

6. May 6, 2018  
    iirc, sometimes they hit the ground, go up again and then explode

7. May 7, 2018  
    iirc, sometimes they hit the ground, go up again and then explode
    Unfortunately this is not the issue we encountered. The kinetic orbs simply apperared, started going down, froze mid-air and then exploded. It couldn't even just be a visual bug of them continuing to go down despite visually appearing stuck mid-air since in some cases there were pets already sent under them to take care of them.

Later today I went on a pug ICC25 and when we did it the kinetics didn't explode mid-air n'or did the bosses heal up like it happened in our BPC Normal attempts afterwards. It is just really weird how the same encounter behaves differently in the same day for two groups.

8. May 7, 2018  
    I've only observed the bug on Normal, but it seems to happen when the boss loses too much (percent) health before the change, it's never happened to me with low raid DPS. It's entirely possible that it also occurs on HC but never gets pushed fast enough to trigger the bug.

Haven't bothered sharing or making a bugtracker about it because if your group is good enough to push that fast then the whole thing is more of an inconvenience than a game-breaking problem. I could only see this being an issue in a speed run tournament which rarely happens anymore, or for a leaderboard speedkill which isn't being tracked properly either.
    Edited: May 7, 2018

9. May 7, 2018  
    I've only observed the bug on Normal, but it seems to happen when the boss loses too much (percent) health before the change, it's never happened to me with low raid DPS. It's entirely possible that it also occurs on HC but never gets pushed fast enough to trigger the bug.

Haven't bothered sharing or making a bugtracker about it because if your group is good enough to push that fast then the whole thing is more of an inconvenience than a game-breaking problem. I could only see this being an issue in a speed run tournament which rarely happens anymore, or for a leaderboard speedkill which isn't being tracked properly either.
    Our guild has also tested to just not DPS almost at all at the beginning and the boss still healed up. I just checked my stream vods and we had dps'd Valanar till 84% and it healed up to 100% when it switched on one occassion.