1. June 3, 2018  

More realms.

I'm a bit torn right now. Wait times to play on Icecrown are over an hour, but I want to play on a highly populated realm because I don't feel like I can get anything done on realms where I can't find people to run dungeons or quests. Not to mention, when choosing between the different existing EXP scales, we only have one option for each. I understand that opening new servers is a money issue, so why not see if players on Icecrown would crowd fund it?

Anyway, rather than simply suggesting more realms, what I'm suggesting is something that might shed some new perspective on the idea of how to add more realms, if it ever happens. I've noticed some people talking about the idea of wiping Icecrown on repeating intervals for multiple reasons, mostly based around content pacing. Perhaps something that could work if/when a new realm is added to the list, is wiping and restarting it every now and again like some have asked for Icecrown, but then offering players on this realm the ability to migrate their characters to Icecrown.

This way a new realm would have a major focus on leveling and gearing at 80. This would reduce the load on Icecrown because it would be more end-game oriented and people probably wouldn't feel like they're wasting their time being locked out in a server queue just to try and level their low toons. I don't feel that the low-level population on Icecrown is really doing much other than congesting the server.

Anyway, this is a bit more of a "future idea", but I hope it's something that might be taken into consideration if a new realm ever happens.
    Edited: June 3, 2018

2. June 3, 2018  
    Agree. I'm new, ant these queue is really toooo long...

3. June 3, 2018  
    I mean, it makes perfect sense that a private community would have a limited number of realms, but it really is a shame to see that an obviously thriving version of the game is so harshly held back by these limitations, especially when you look at the fact that certain other Warmane realms with tiny populations aren't really being utilized like they could be.

I've noticed that they don't want people simply asking over and over for new realms, which is why I thought that this idea might be a new perspective -- Iknow that there are a lot of the troubles associated with small communities opening new servers on restricted budget, but I think that intelligent implementation could mitigate that to the point that it might actually make financial sense to open more.

4. June 3, 2018