1. Character sale description vanished?

Yeah the same question on title. It was bread and butter of it because people are lazy enough to scroll through your achievements and mounts/pets/other vanities as well. Also lazy enough to check what you have in your inventory etc.

Is this new system with improved armory perks? I can pretty much sense due to lying lowlife losers on the description page about titles/mounts etc. it may have been removed but at the same time removing a perk instead of making it smarter may resolve scammer issue but also cripples people who really sell stuff over there..

Anyway, just curious. Scrolled through changelogs couldnt find any maybe its just my account bugged af who knows?

2. The description box was abused to get quick sales via writing all sorts of lies there. So how would you make it smarter? With the improved armory, there's less room for lying.

I'm guessing you didn't see the awful amount of complaints/threads about people buying characters that didn't have the items/mounts/titles/BoE/Professions they were "promised" for.
    Edited: July 27, 2018 Reason: words

3. The description box was abused to get quick sales via writing all sorts of lies there. So how would you make it smarter? With the improved armory, there's less room for lying.

I'm guessing you didn't see the awful amount of complaints/threads about people buying characters that didn't have the items/mounts/titles/BoE/Professions they were "promised" for.
    This applies only to TBC.

WOTLK trade with sale descriptions was perfectly fine as you could check everything mentioned in it through armory , achievements, etc.

So i hope the staff will manage to add it again for WOTLK. (and CATA and MOP ofc)

4. So i hope the staff will manage to add it again for WOTLK. (and CATA and MOP ofc)
    It's not going to be added, and it wasn't fine on Wrath of the Lich King. People still lied and not everyone checked the Armory - and no, we're not going to work based on "its their fault for not checking that the information we allowed to be posted was false." There's literally no extra information I can think of about characters that is needed and missing with the improvement to the Armory.

5. It's not going to be added, and it wasn't fine on Wrath of the Lich King. People still lied and not everyone checked the Armory - and no, we're not going to work based on "its their fault for not checking that the information we allowed to be posted was false." There's literally no extra information I can think of about characters that is needed and missing with the improvement to the Armory.
    Yep just as I guessed. Thx for legit staff reply. In this case, best bet is to advertise in game.

Is it also allowed to advertise in 3rd party forums etc. to sell `on warmane trade` for `warmane coins`? Or is it bannable?

6. Is it also allowed to advertise in 3rd party forums etc. to sell `on warmane trade` for `warmane coins`? Or is it bannable?
    We can't stop you from doing things on other Forums - that's up to them.
    What we can do is take action if your advertisement is about any sort of trade done outside our Marketplace.