1. Please put BT/S3 gear on the shop as soon as you can, or at least tell us when you plan to do it.

2. To be fair, think about those people who don't have enough time to raid, they are just trying to play warmane every night after works; I don't know how many members you knew have jobs IRL, 90% of my friends in Warmane actually do have jobs, and sometimes they want but they can't show up in raid.
    I never understood this argument. If you want to play at a lower pace, there are tons of guilds that are still doing pre-T6 content. I don't see the point of buying BIS items, especially for casual players. Once you have everything in the shop, why raid in the first place? I agree a *limited* shop update can be healthy (e.g. all non-T6 BT items except for Illidan loot and all S3 gear except shoulders and weapons), but I don't see the point of adding more than that.

Sorry, but you absolutely do not understand how things work in the business. I work in a large internet medium with millions of readers. Buf if you think our priority is everyone you are wrong. We focus on the readers who pay for the content. Of course, the content is still free and no one has to pay. However, the readers who pay are important to us and we do it for them. Because without their money the web would not exist. It's great to have a lot of players on the WM server who prefer to go to dungeons as if they bought something in the store. But without paying players, the server would not exist. I guarantee you that they will update the store. Because it's a question of money. And no fool does business for free.
    I'm afraid you might be the one completely missing the point. Your example clearly has nothing to do with our situation.
    1) In your example, the experience for paying customers is not affected by non-paying customers. In our case, if all the non-paying customers were to quit, the server would die out and paying customers would quit, too.
    2) You are assuming a binary model in which a user is either unwilling to buy anything, or wishes for all items to be added to the shop. This is very far from true. Many paying customers would feel less motivated to play if all items were to be added to the shop. I buy some gold from time to time, too. Many friends of mine have bought one or two items from the shop. Some have bought level 70 for their alts and so on. Guess what, all of them would quit if all items were to become available in the shop.

As I mentioned before, it's a matter of maximizing the income from the shop while preserving the lifespan of the server. Being excessively aggressive with shop updates is not the way to go and is the reason they haven't added all the things you guys are asking for yet. If it really was that simple, they would have done it already.
    Edited: August 24, 2018

3. I never understood this argument. If you want to play at a lower pace, there are tons of guilds that are still doing pre-T6 content. I don't see the point of buying BIS items, especially for casual players. Once you have everything in the shop, why raid in the first place? I agree a *limited* shop update can be healthy (e.g. all non-T6 BT items except for Illidan loot and all S3 gear except shoulders and weapons), but I don't see the point of adding more than that.
    I might be in the minority here. I don't know. But here is my situation.

I work full time. When I get off work, I leave around peak raid time in the US. Further, I've played through all of this content except KJ on a certain TBC server that was "reborn" recently. I don't want to spend another 3-4 years grinding from the bottom to get the best gear. I don't have time for that now. I specifically just want 1 item from the shop so I can pvp or occasionally help my guild out in SWP when I have time after work or after my other responsibilities. Some casual players do not want to progress at the casual rate because they have done it since this game came out 14 years ago. Right now, I have more money than I have spare time. So let me throw money at my problems.

4. I never understood this argument. If you want to play at a lower pace, there are tons of guilds that are still doing pre-T6 content. I don't see the point of buying BIS items, especially for casual players. Once you have everything in the shop, why raid in the first place? I agree a *limited* shop update can be healthy (e.g. all non-T6 BT items except for Illidan loot and all S3 gear except shoulders and weapons), but I don't see the point of adding more than that.
    The hell are you even talking about, this IS a, so-called, P2W server! It had always been! It's not like we were playing on some blizzlike server and people demand a shop! It had been known from the start that it will have a shop and that it will, at some point, have glaves, s4 and swp loot in shop! Yet we only ask for previous raid tier content in shop, aka BT/ZA! I don't think it's in any way, shape or form out of our right to demand this gear to be sold before it becomes obsolete, which is pretty ****ing soon. It still has it's uses right now, before SWP is cleared. But when it is -- then everyone will quit and Warmane, in their infinite brilliance, won't get ANY money at all! We're literary on a brink of "no point to buy gear", if they won't release it this, or at the very latest next week. I just don't understand this. Here, take our money, go ahead. But nope. First time I see people refusing money.

5. i come from a TBC server that does not sell S4 or T6 but sells everything else, just a thought...

but for now they should release full s3 items Black temple gear except glaives and ZA gear.
    dont add glavies to the shop until if and when s4 and t6 get added and even then...

6. I never understood this argument. If you want to play at a lower pace, there are tons of guilds that are still doing pre-T6 content. I don't see the point of buying BIS items, especially for casual players. Once you have everything in the shop, why raid in the first place? I agree a *limited* shop update can be healthy (e.g. all non-T6 BT items except for Illidan loot and all S3 gear except shoulders and weapons), but I don't see the point of adding more than that.

I'm afraid you might be the one completely missing the point. Your example clearly has nothing to do with our situation.
    1) In your example, the experience for paying customers is not affected by non-paying customers. In our case, if all the non-paying customers were to quit, the server would die out and paying customers would quit, too.
    2) You are assuming a binary model in which a user is either unwilling to buy anything, or wishes for all items to be added to the shop. This is very far from true. Many paying customers would feel less motivated to play if all items were to be added to the shop. I buy some gold from time to time, too. Many friends of mine have bought one or two items from the shop. Some have bought level 70 for their alts and so on. Guess what, all of them would quit if all items were to become available in the shop.

As I mentioned before, it's a matter of maximizing the income from the shop while preserving the lifespan of the server. Being excessively aggressive with shop updates is not the way to go and is the reason they haven't added all the things you guys are asking for yet. If it really was that simple, they would have done it already.
    Nah, not like what u said before, u were whining about if T6 gonna be on shop, players might not be tooled by your guild, like a little grill. Now you are talking like an analyst, give us a break, quit your drama show.

7. I dont understand why the GMS won't give us a date or approximate date of when and if they are even planning on releasing s3 or any other type of gear onto the marketplace. Whats so difficult about letting your customers/players know whats going on and what you have planned.

8. To be clear, I wasn't arguing that this shouldn't be a p2w server. Obviously there will be a shop update, anyone who thinks there won't be one is an *****. I just think it should be released gradually so people don't just all quit immediately. They will still buy that same gear months from now.

Release ZA, let time pass....

Release BT (minus illidan) let some time pass.....

Release Illidan gear (minus glaives) etc....

I will be gone from the server before anything further than this appears on the shop.

9. I mean it's just a fact. When you complete an expansion, why continue? You mad?

10. Are you planning to introduce a new gear to the store?

11. Do they read forum posts or they just don't bother answering?

12. Do they read forum posts or they just don't bother answering?
    They read it for sure and they have probably good reasons to hold back new items for the coin shop.
    Warmane knows how to run their business and obviously they don't just forgot to add new items to the shop.

Keep in mind that there are many important decisions Warmane has to make before adding new gear to the shop. Wrong decisions can lead to permanent and irreversible damage for the realm.
    The Wrathful shoulders in the coin shop of Icecrown are a good example of how adding the wrong item to the shop can harm the realm permanently. If they weren't available in the shop the 3s arena bracket of Wotlk would be significant more active.

13. They read it for sure and they have probably good reasons to hold back new items for the coin shop.
    Warmane knows how to run their business and obviously they don't just forgot to add new items to the shop.need rating for weapons?nope juts buy bis weapon....

Keep in mind that there are many important decisions Warmane has to make before adding new gear to the shop. Wrong decisions can lead to permanent and irreversible damage for the realm.
    The Wrathful shoulders in the coin shop of Icecrown are a good example of how adding the wrong item to the shop can harm the realm permanently. If they weren't available in the shop the 3s arena bracket of Wotlk would be significant more active.
    so you think wrathful shoulders in the cash shop hurts arena but shadowmourne in the shop don't?
    why does activity die down?cause over the years everyone gets the gear they need so they dont q arena as much.kind of like being in full s4 other then shoulders and weapons since the week s4 started.....

like i said above i come from a TBC server where they dont sell S4 T6 and maybe warglaves but they sell everything else from BT and ZT down to s3 and gear you can get from non heroics. so i dont mind not having alot of stuff in the shop cause like i said i and many others are already full s4 or close to it but this is warmane and they do sell everyhting like they do on icecrown.

so people are now asking whats the hold up for s3 za and bt?and to be honest they should be in the store now s4 weapons are in game so they do and are effecting raiding and before some one says lol pvp weapons please remember theres one and only one weapon in game that does more dps then s4 weapons and that drops from the last boss in sunwell.

did it take this long until they added s2 to the store?= no.s4 was not supposed to be added until sunwell raid dropped but since that took so long they added s4 early. so like i said they should add in s3 za and bt but keep warglaves out of the shop until t6 and s4 gets added.

First ... 45678 ... Last