1. [ANSWERED]Botting ban lol

One of my accounts have been permamently banned for botting and it's never getting unbanned apparently?
    The account has a bis warlock with a r1 title with JC and ENGI, (no botting proffessions why would anyone bot on this, the title and gear is worth themselves over 500 coins) has been banned due to botting but I've never done anything like that, I made a ticket and explained that I've never done such thing but apparently I have and this was the response I got http://prntscr.com/kiuuyd

This is clearly a mistake. I have never botted in my life and this response hints that I've had multiple infractions for botting?
    Is my account compromised or something, the authentication is enabled? I have a bosnian IP registerd on the account since a friend wanted to log it for a few minutes back in 2014 and it resulted that my banned accoutn got banned from forums because he did on his main account, but that's about it. Did that IP get banned for botting recently and then it hit this account aswell since they were liked? Because all of my other accounts are not banned and are fine.

So what do I do now lol?

Edit: I think I got banned once for 30 days on that account for fly hacking with hitchhiker back in 2014 in attempt to get out of a area I was stuck in but that's about it - never done such thing again after the ban
    Edited: August 15, 2018

2. Greetings, please make a ban appeal on the website and explain your issue.