1. How many veterans are still playing? Particularly around 2010.

Just wondering how many of the old players are still actively playing. I'm not really *active* but definitely haven't lost any thought of this server. Still love it, still play it from time to time.

I'd like to know if anyone I remember is still playing, would like to be more active, but the community seems like it's constantly changing, kind of saddens me.

2. Not very many, if any at all.

3. Old Moltenwow Vet, Just came back this month.

4. Playing on and off since May 2011. Right now I'm the most active I've ever been - playing 2 to 5 hours everyday.

The guild Reveler Folk is still active in Lordaeron. Their GM Carnax claims they've been around since 2012.

Most veterans I know have added real-life responsbilities so most of the time they only log in to do some raids and socializing.

5. Started here December 2009.
    I know 2 more guys from 2010 but they don't play that actively.
    But let me tell everyone out there, One thing this game has is content, I have been playing this expansion for so long and there's still places I find that I never seen before, I just finished "Loremaster" and it was actually really fun if you take your time to read the lore and get in to the story, Don't just rush it for the achievement.

If you ever get bored with the hunt for loot, there's so much more to this game then just getting the best items, I got the best items years back and has then spent my time getting the hard to get achievements that gives titles and mounts, such example:
    Ironbound proto drake mount from Ulduar 25 Glory achievement.
    Mimirons head mount from Yogg saron's Alone in the darkness.
    Immortal title from Naxxramas 25.
    Herald of titans title from Ulduar 10.

Goin back to a early wotlk progressive guild was a cool thing I did recently too, it really did breathe new life into the game for me, where everyone in the 25man raids HAD to have the same ilvl gear as the raid provided not higher, lower was ok, so everyone in Naxxramas had t7.
    Doing Ulduar 25 with everyone at 4,5 - 4,6k gs was really cool, way harder then ICC 25, but maybe that's because I have done over 2000 Icc's

Think you beat the game getting that "Light of dawn"?
    Get a 25man raid where everyone is Ulduar geared not over 4,7K Gs, and go Mimiron Hardmode.

6. i still play daily but just for the pvp daily win and voa, icc once in a blue moon

7. I also log in everyday for multiple hours at a time, march 24 2010 is my start date

8. @Derekk22, yeah I remember Reveler Folk for sure, can't remember if that paladin named Candy-something was in it or not, feel like he was. I wasn't in the guild but I was on Lord at that time.

@Disktrasa, I've always wanted to try that but like others, I've gained a lot more responsibilities as time has gone by, but I still may try going for Loremaster simply for the story. Appreciate the idea.

@Jundakk, I remember you! DK if memory serves me well? I want to say Orc at that, or maybe BE.

It's good to see a few of you still playing. Still, the community is constantly changing. I want to join a guild, but I'm afraid it will turn out the same way my old veteran friends did - lost in life catching up with better things. Or, so they say ;) I'll always have a huge spot in my heart for WOTLK, Molten/Warmane even.

Cheers to those who are still trying to relive the nostalgia. Don't feel like it's not worth it either because it is. No one can take it away from you.

EDIT: If anyone stumbles upon this post and is wondering who I originally was - I was Sykho. A ret Paladin coming from Lordaeron to Deathwing then Ragnaros. Times have changed and I now go by the name Sesh.

9. To think about it, it's been 8 years already o.O

10. To think about it, it's been 8 years already o.O
    Same, on and off but I've definitely been on every year. And every year has had its wonderful moments.

11. started on original lordaeron in 2011 warriors name was celtic on alliance and ragefury on horde had a dk named blightcaller alliance and saurgrom on horde... stopped sometime around 2013 and just started back up earlier this year.

12. I started playing Molten around 2012 and AT in 2013 so I'm not veteran on this server but I started playing wow in 2007.

13. Hello Fellow Veterans :D My husband and I are still here and play casually on all servers but Blackrock. Die hard fans since early 2010 we have many accounts.

"Long Live Warmane!" "Rock on!" xoxoxo
    Edited: September 20, 2018

123 ... Last