1. I started back in early 2011 when it was still molten-wow. Most of my character names started with dode, and then followed by the class such as "dodepriest", etc. I also always kept a character with the name Voidstroyer. I was in the guild with hammerfan, yefi, and a few others whos names I have sadly forgotten or vaguely remember. I think that the guild was called empty promises. I pretty much stopped playing when the big "reset" happened. One of the internal employees stole all the data and we had to pretty much start all over. I lost 10 maxed out characters (all classes and professions maxed) and mostly BIS gear so I didn't feel like doing it all again. But I still check in on this server from time to time as it holds many of my memories.
    Oops meant to quote that

2. 2012 sargeras - cataclysm 4.0.6 :x

Still hopefully waiting for the day they reopen cata svs and restore my saved chars :C

3. I still play, but so alone...

4. I still play, but so alone...
    Ohaidur :D finally a familiar name

5. I still play, but so alone...
    Same boat man. Been in mostly NA guilds my whole time on here, nice find, but they never last long. NA player base is smaller than it ever has been imo. And none of my old friends play anymore. So I just stay in a solo guild where I can distribute items in all the same gbank. Pretty lonely.

6. 2013 gang checking in.
    I may go for half year breaks a lot but I always log back in.

7. Eurythmics here!! Long time O.G. player

8. Bro, sykho khalilios here from will work for ramen days. I tried to find the peeps from back then talarina fenyana, Chris aka justawarlock to no vail if they still out there or there is a way to contact them tell. Btw am ludex in game now.

9. Have other account which was created in 2010, miss those days playing with my friend. Had best time on Cata servers, Sargeras, met so many kind people, heart was broken when everything was gone, had every character geared up, enjoyed every raid we played, dungeons, late night talking

10. Bro, sykho khalilios here from will work for ramen days. I tried to find the peeps from back then talarina fenyana, Chris aka justawarlock to no vail if they still out there or there is a way to contact them tell. Btw am ludex in game now.
    Hell yeah! I replied to your other post. I'll add you for sure man.

11. March 2011 here. Started playing here when I was like 11 or 12 lol. Played all the time but I would always play only a few months then take a break for the rest of the year then come back next year and so on.

Started on Frostwolf when it was WOTLK, then was forced to transfer to Lordaeron when Frostwolf went Cata, and then Ragnaros after Moltdown and then Icecrown when they merged. Played a bit on post-moltdown Lordaeron aswell.

I had a few characters but if anyone at all remembers me they would remember me by the name Occultslayer, draenei then blood elf and then human paladin.

12. I still remember the original Neltharion release ... when Albis would come rip through orgrimmar

then feelme best maeg

then GM Cairner banhammer extraordinaire

Also I can't remember his name but who was the original owner of molten-wow? I know there was some controversy and then he just kind of disappeared. It's been a long time since I last logged onto WoW and sadly nothing has filled the void since. Firefall was suppose to save me but sadly it went downhill fast.
    Edited: October 31, 2021

13. I don’t blame any veteran that hasn’t come back after what happened back in 2016. I was pissed when I lost characters I had since 2010. Remade them, didn’t feel like starting from scratch for staff’s mistake, so I quit. Fast forward 2021 ALL of my toons were gone. Contacted support. Apparently they have no record of me having any toons, despite the account being 10 years old and a premium member.

The only reason I’m here is because Warmane has zero wrath competition. Now I’m on the verge of quitting again because it makes no sense to wait 2 hours in queue for the last DPS slot when you have 1800 players online, and this is for 75-80, and in order to get enough gear to do heroics, I have to quest, rep farm, whatever when I could have already been ready for heroics if there was a dungeon queue.

14. I don’t blame any veteran that hasn’t come back after what happened back in 2016. I was pissed when I lost characters I had since 2010. Remade them, didn’t feel like starting from scratch for staff’s mistake, so I quit. Fast forward 2021 ALL of my toons were gone. Contacted support. Apparently they have no record of me having any toons, despite the account being 10 years old and a premium member.

The only reason I’m here is because Warmane has zero wrath competition. Now I’m on the verge of quitting again because it makes no sense to wait 2 hours in queue for the last DPS slot when you have 1800 players online, and this is for 75-80, and in order to get enough gear to do heroics, I have to quest, rep farm, whatever when I could have already been ready for heroics if there was a dungeon queue.
    The reset was at the beginning of 2015 and those went to Deathwing, at some point they merged 2 servers or closed one and opend another. I think it was Ragnaros and Deathwing merged into Icecrown. If I remember right you had to transfer your characters. If you didn't transfer them they where deleted after a certain date.

I'll play on Warmane but there's no way Im playing x1 Lordaeron; even though Warmane has been up almost x2 longer than Molten-WoW even existed. Molten was only around 4years~ and Warmane is going into its 7th year. That reset really made me realize how fragile private servers are.

All my chracters are still there cause I transfered them to Icecrown, though I stopped playing for a year and they erased all my Toons names. I'm a premium member and we are suppose to be exempt from inactivity name clean-ups. Being premium doesn't really mean anything anymore and you don't even get your "promised" perks. The reason I stopped playing a few years back is all Donors where suppose to get Coins for Christmas based on their Donor rank and I didn't get anything but a few Vote Points while people who didn't even donate got coins and mounts. It kinda insulting when your the ones who donate to keep the server up then ontop of that you get "donor bashed" and the people who "donor bash" you get the better gifts lol. Thats all in the past though and Ive kinda learned to just not expect anything from a private server anymore except the worst possible outcome. If I logged in tomorrow and all my toons where deleted it wouldn't surprise me at all nor would I really care.

15. Join date: June 29, 2010

Hi from Deathwing days, I really enjoyed myself. Moltdown was a shocker, I lost a few friends who didn't want to come back. The refunded coins disappearing after a set period of time killed them. Icecrown was great and covid created some opportunity to come back to play abit again. A little sad to see a totally grey friendlist and guildlist now though - no one's online ;_;

Edit: Any players from Singapore wanna PvP together?

First ... 6789 Last