Hi, 10 minutes ago I whispered someone that was trying to buy a prot paladin. Instead of coins he offered me an account and golds. I was curious about how he was gonna do the trade I usually don't bother talking to people who do try to trade account for account. Also I know it's illegal, so in order to know if he was scamming people. I faked the nod and see where he was going with that. Instead he said I was a scammer and he took pictures of the chat before I would do anyting about it he said he posted the pictures on forum. He said it's illegal to agree then disagree.... I mean I did not even want to trade in the first place and now he's trying to get me banned. I think it's not even legal to harm people like he's trying to harm me. It's not right to try to get legit people banned like that. And this guy is trying to get my account banned and is using my "words" wich I was just studying him with.

Please consider this topic and adress this the player's name that whispered me is Onlyfarm then he logged on another character name Paroxysmal.

Also he said that he swears on his daugters life the he will get me banned... I didn't even do anything this isn't right.

I got pictures.

Thanks