1. Looking For Australian Players

<Outback Jacks> An Australian Based Horde Guild on Icecrown, Looking for any Australian Players, and any player Looking for a new home, Our guilds aim is to build numbers, then start the fun job of Progressive raiding. We want to eventually have a 25 Heroic ICC team up and running.

There few guys i have in the guild are previous Wrath players, from back in the day, and have cleared the content, mainly 10 man not 25 man.

We play to run dungeons daily, PvP, Arena, Raid, have fun and just take the piss.

We are looking for everyone, any questions hit us up.

pst Priestytharg, Nermezius, Fortitute, and we can throw you and invite.

2. id be keen, what times you usually on

3. Pity you are Horde. Already a fairly big Horde Oceanic guild in <Asian Rejects> but no outlet for the Alliance Aussie folks.

4. Yeh sadly, im not much of an alliance player, Orcs are the master race. and im usually on most evenings, you will find me floating around

5. I was Horde on live during ICC (Orc Warrior) but yeah... me and the missus are Alliance on Warmane. If we create a horde toon i'll look you up.

Would be mad to have a Aussie 10 man group to run raids... Nostalgia to the max.

6. Still Looking for more Horde players, Guild numbers Slowly increasing

7. Guild Numbers are slowly increasing, still looking for those aussie players