1. Celestial steed Movement speed bugged.

So i switched from Neltharion to Icecrown and i have this mount celestial steed ...but too bad for me its movement speed on ground is slower then walking .
    Any ideas :?

All my other mounts are normal .. i even relearned riding.

Update 1:
    -The is no "Increase speed by 100 % " under its buff icon as the other have.
    It just Celestial steed this has been confirmed by other players that saw me mounted on it.
    Update 2 :
    -You can't fly with it too.You basically have the skin of it but not the proper function.
    An image : https://ibb.co/hyg75V
    Update 3 :
    -Race + Name changed but it did not work.
    Edited: November 20, 2018

2. Greetings

Try this:

1. Delete your cache and wtf folder
    2. Use the unstuck in your acc panel
    3. Wait for a server restart
    4. Write a ticket and explain your issue ingame

Regards

3. You will be able to fly as soon as you get cold weather flying, that's probably why you can't fly.

And also make sure to mount up on Krassus Landing, otherwise you'll be mounted as a ground mount.

4. your riding skill is showed as 375/300 now?

5. 375/375
    All my other flying and ground mounts are perfectly in tact except this one the Celestial steed which is so annoying i payed for it even if it was along time ago ...eh....\

I have cold weather flying ....
    It is something messed up with the mount since other players confirm it says that it has no speed increase when they put their mouse on the its icon.

6. You will be able to fly as soon as you get cold weather flying, that's probably why you can't fly.

And also make sure to mount up on Krassus Landing, otherwise you'll be mounted as a ground mount.
    Nope ,nothing.
    But thanks for the suggestion.

7. your riding skill is showed as 375/300 now?
    375/375 it is .That's the first thing i did . All mounts worked even before i relearned riding .It is just the Celestial steed that dose not.

8. during "expansion conversion" riding skill hasn't been downgrade to Wotlk max skill.
    On cata max is 375
    on Wotlk max is 300

So your riding skill is 375/375 even on Wotlk

As consequence all the mounts which base their speed on your current riding skill ( like celestial steed, invincible, love rocket) does not "accept" that 375, so they run at 0% speed ( it is like walking on foot)

if you try to buy all riding skills from Wolk trainers you will be 375/300 but this will not solve the issue

Edit: I have sent a PM to Edifice to explain the issue

9. during "expansion conversion" riding skill hasn't been downgrade to Wotlk max skill.
    On cata max is 375
    on Wotlk max is 300

So your riding skill is 375/375 even on Wotlk

As consequence all the mounts which base their speed on your current riding skill ( like celestial steed, invincible, love rocket) does not "accept" that 375, so they run at 0% speed ( it is like walking on foot)

if you try to buy all riding skills from Wolk trainers you will be 375/300 but this will not solve the issue

Edit: I have sent a PM to Edifice to explain the issue
    Thanks for taking your time i hope its something of that matter although i would really love to see someone from the staff step in and get things right.