1. thank you very much for this, i am anew player and i get so jellous of streamers when i see some cool ui they made, i am tyring to learn GRID as well, i dunno what is better, grid, grid2, vudoh or healbot, i am still reading about it, i play mainly healer so i want to create something nice, i was trying to make a weakauras since i never find strings for 3.3.5 on the weakauras site, but its hard, so your video is really helping me learn the basics, thks!

2. thank you very much for this, i am anew player and i get so jellous of streamers when i see some cool ui they made, i am tyring to learn GRID as well, i dunno what is better, grid, grid2, vudoh or healbot, i am still reading about it, i play mainly healer so i want to create something nice, i was trying to make a weakauras since i never find strings for 3.3.5 on the weakauras site, but its hard, so your video is really helping me learn the basics, thks!
    Thank you for the kind words sir, I'm glad you found it useful!

In terms of raid frames addons, the content has been cleared with all the possible addons out there, so just stick with whatever suits you the best. You can try all of them and then decide. Vudhoo is most comprehensive one and you can also make it look very nice, but its kinda of a pain in the *** to set it up, I've started with healbot almost a decade a ago and I simply stick with it. My advice, whenever your considering an addon, ask yourself if that addon is giving you all the information you need and how you need it to be.

3. May 22, 2021  
    hi, Download your weak aura of grabbing the valkys (lk) doesn't work for me, how do you configure it with the LKAnnounce addon?

https://imgur.com/a/7qsL19a

4. hay brother i love wat u done but i main dk and shaman is ther any existing weak aura for that? if not il make one but wont b as pretty XD thx guys in advance

5. I feel like all of these guides are just "Make Icon because you got Debuff" nonsense. I get that people have to start somewhere but since you are making WA "guide" you might go past basic functionality.

6. I feel like all of these guides are just "Make Icon because you got Debuff" nonsense. I get that people have to start somewhere but since you are making WA "guide" you might go past basic functionality.
    The whole point of the guide is for the basic functionalities of the addon because that's what most users will need :). Trust me, I've encountered many people that were using the addon but didn't even know how to make a basic weakauras for themselves, they were only importing from others. Going in-depth for an addon like weakauras will take hours anyway and besides what I've covered in the video, there isn't much left to show rather than custom coding, which is on a whole other level, not all the users will want to go that in-depth or even understand it.

7. Hi guys
    i watched ur how-to video. But at the end i am struggeling (i donloaded ur weakaura zip/addon) with creating these two WA's

Water Shield
    I want to see it, when there are less than 2 stacks or under 2 minutes left. It works for stacks number but not for remaining time. Any suggestions?

detVbaqAuopiDlPKRbv3dIAxOcZwu3MQ2jvQ9s(MqA)I0pfI)k f)gsdJcnoaDqujhwPfIQ0sLs1XOILRyXOkEQQhdKNdL5IQAQs1 Kb10LmyHAEqexg56uKnIk1OPKntP2UukBdO(Qi(maNdcpdv0Wb X0OGXdr6KuulJkz3cwoQRZ0nhkASxqeFZGqdy85IhwMvqBU163 qtYw0ClgLH1X0DXHroaQ71H1HvxhAeBBmQe3TaJGtxGDHaruhW GnGdeOSBzaxVggaa0OUEy9udkeA2cD0rgzDtyu7Kx8QBcJAcRN eV6d51bQhwpPNSfnPX3Irzy9H8rGqZwOJos0dRNWuxUD0t2IM0 4BXOmSkv6z0fwD9bntQR7nLlM6QuPsFiam0qhkesNbcnOZG1t2 IM04BXOmCA8qleizOPXDMN0rAeBBmQe3GrGdmQdEuJiW5e3ioU SBzaxpyY3hgaa0Gj3oQ0x11t2IM04BXOmSU5qrJ9cI4BgeAaJp x8WYScAZTw)gAs2IMBXOmSk92KBhdogvjb

8. Is here any Weakaura´s for Boss mechanic´s. Like vezax shadow crash something like this. Ty

First 123