1. It is a daily timed event. The questgiver will be available for 3 hours, and you have to gather the items and deliver the quest in that time. Note that you can gather the items beforehand but you won't know what items are required. Every day at 3 pm server time the questgiver will spawn somewhere, and the quest will require new items. I believe you cannot also deliver items from quests of other days on new moments Hemet spawns.

2. Every day at 3 pm server time the questgiver will spawn somewhere
    Uhm ... "somewhere" ? There are multiple spawn points ? Do you know them ? Or at least some of them. Thanx for the info so far.

3. Ye that would be awesome...i mean we donate pretty much, so give us something back :)

4. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too

5. Uhm ... "somewhere" ? There are multiple spawn points ? Do you know them ? Or at least some of them. Thanx for the info so far.
    Somewhere is literally all i can tell you. Every day at 3 pm ST there is a server message relating very vague info. So far I have found the questgiver in tanaris, Winterspring, Barrens and Silithus. The message usually looks something like "... find the questgiver Hemet in the south of Kalimdor". One tip I have is that so far I have found him nearby an area's city always (silithus - Cenarion hold, Barrens - Crossroads, Tanaris - gadgetzan).

6. I know that the squish is probably unpopular, but I kind of hope that they do it anyway. Without it you get game-breaking runaway inflation that can be too much for new players to the server. Just my personal opinion.

On the main topic though, thank you to Warmane for the events. Looks like you all put a lot of work into it and I know a lot of us really appreciate it. Happy holidays!
    +1 i think the gold squish is positive thing and needs to be done again

7. Happy new Year to every one and warmane committee

8. ALSO YOU FORGOT TO MENTION. Bonus coins are only on the bonus coins themselves so 50 coins only works out to like 52.

9. ALSO YOU FORGOT TO MENTION. Bonus coins are only on the bonus coins themselves so 50 coins only works out to like 52.
    Uh they did mention it. It's underlined even.

10. Uh they did mention it. It's underlined even.
    You expect people to be able to read on here?........

11. how do we get the gifts from warmane

12. Yes i was wondering the same thing

13. Let the crying fiesta begins!

First ... 41213141516 ... Last