1. Heroic 25 man deathwhisper down for 10/12...followed by
    Edited: March 26, 2019

2. Heroic 25 man Sindragosa.

Join us on the path to the Light of Dawn.

3. Seeking primarily consistent & flexible players with a slight bias towards healers & ranged dps.

4. specifically desire Shadow Priests, Moonkins & Hunters. with flexible healers.

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILNP...ature=youtu.be

Bane kill 3, hunter perspective.

50/50 attempts, one shot.
    Edited: April 8, 2019

6. Still seeking primarily spriests / hunters / rdps. + flexible healers.

7. Howdy, You guys might be what im looking for.

I downed all this content back in retail and im trying to do it all again. I currently play the following...

Powerthirst - Resto(main)/Enhance shaman
    Layis - Unholy/Frost DK

8. Message in-game whenever on

Merue
    Sighcloned
    Mewru

or Paldroza / Elmofive

9. May 11, 2019  
    Still workin on LoD, still interested in flexible RDPS/Healers.

10. May 22, 2019  
    Short review from a barly new member of Joy Division

I retired my WoW career in 2013, and the last server I used to play was ex Warmane server known as Molten and since then i haven't played at all any expansion. In 2019 in January i came back on Warmane server, knowing noone (yeah its hell easier when u know few people around to help you).
    With gear score (which is most interesting part, yet i think it shouldn't) around 4k I joined JD. Few days of nolife i managed to get almost 5.3 when I talked to GM Merue about joining alt ICC run 25m even if i didnt meet the requirements for joining alt run, he said we will push through. In less than 3 weeks I got 6k geared character with different combination of gear.

For everything I didn't know nor understand I asked and never was afraid of that. I even now make stupid mistakes yet say clearly I screwed up (missing pack of Saurfang adds, higher coldflame damage, bad timing on CC for lady, spreaded more than i should on defile+valk @ lich king etc) without being blamed and so on which exactly says about the community you can expect if you join.

Ofcourse i pushed myself in many raids making 0 mistakes and worked hard for guild which payed me off way more than i expected. Things you can expect are some hardcore raiding with really expirienced people, jokes and fun, help and even some irl life sharing things and advices.

Disadvantages vary from people to people and you can expect them in all guilds including Joy Division and its based on your behaviour, likes and so on, just keep in mind that I was completly honest in this review, rest is up to you.

Cheers.

11. June 9, 2019  

12. July 9, 2019  
    now with a 3rd icc25 run on monday

13. -
    -

-
    -

On this day 07/21/2019 - We have defeated The Lich King on Heroic for the first time as a guild.

We welcome you to join us going forward.

First 123412 ... Last