1. Recovering Lost Account.

Greetings, i am playing in Warmane from several years, i played even back when it was yet Molten if im not wrong. But here i always had my one and only main account, i never created 2nd account from fear that i will forget it, as happened... So i am currently leading the LvL 60 twink guild ''Pride'' in Icecrown <the guild is another story>. But at one point i decided to create a second account, so that i can play with two at once, because usually when my lvl 60 twink gets killed by a max leveled horde, it takes me long time to log my main and to find the horde, but however, after creating this account, like several weeks later, the guild died because the ressurection failed. Then after some time i decided to log in my accounts to see what is going on and etc. But at this moment i understood that i have actually forgotten my 2nd account. I could log in the main account, but i couldn't log in the other one... I don't write tickets on the forums , but my druid - Tigrestalker had an old name - Catbringer. I need my name Catbringer back.
    I used this old name of my druid on the new char i had on the other account. Even tho i have to prove that the account where Catbringer is , is mine. There is no way i can do that, i tried many times to recover the lost account, but i failed to do so. I honestly hope, that the Warmane Staff will be able to check the account information, and possibly send me on a private message/letter in the mailbox the Username , or the Password if possible. Ever since i play on many diffrent servers, and i have many accounts with diffrent passwords, i started messing up account usernames with passwords. I can't convince the staff to believe that this account is mine, but i can assure that it is. Check it out somehow, be it IP adress or something else, i can assure you that this account is mine and nobody else's. I admit i am very messed up when it comes to creating accounts, and usually i'd not write a whole ticket about this on the forums, but this account holds a special name for my characters. If you cannot recover the account to me, then atleast delete my character please. This is my main name, i cannot loose it like that.

2. You can send an e-mail to [email protected] if you forgot both the e-mail and the password of the account. But, we are unable to take character names, so if the name you're seeking is under someone else's account, we can't do much.