1. Help with how to get gold

Hi guys, can you please tell me a good way to make gold? I have done some research, and aparentily miner and herb are the best professions to make some money. But, what exacly I sell? I have see people selling six Peacebloom for like, 6g in the AH. Is that right? That's the actual price price to sell it?
    Can you guys give me some tips? I am a completely new wow player, I am still learning, don't know anything, but I am loving the game.

My world is Lordaeron.

Thank you.

2. Peacebloom is the herb that you gather when you start leveling your profession. Don't expect to get a good price on that. But if you farm icecrown herbs and ores you will make great money. I don't know about Lordaeron but i make huge amount of gold with mining on Icecrown buy selling Titansteel Bars or Saronite Bars. You either sell the bars or the mats required for the bars (Titanium Bar/Ore, Eternal Shadow/Fire/Earth + you get extra green/blue gems and Eternal Air/Water with mining). Selling the mats might bring you +5/10% income but titansteel bars sell faster. I don't know much about Herbalism but when people combine it with Alchemy and create flasks, they make a lot of gold too.

And don't forget to install Gatherer addon. It is very helpful with both of those professions.