1. questions about donating by visa

hi everyone im going to be straight forward I want to support warmane for there huge effort to make this a wonderful private server but im a bit concerned and hesitant to donate by visa so I want to know if donating by visa is safe or not ? and can anyone who payed by visa card can confirm me that he/she is done so and got no bad experience with it

thank you in advance for help

2. Many players have had troubles with Paymentwall when using credit/debit cards. Paymentwall might request you to provide them copies of your card and ID. Which many view as not safe, understandably so. If you have another ways of donating, I would recommend using them instead, if you're able to.

3. use a prepaid method if at all possible.

4. Please make another way of donating avoiding paymentwall, they are the worst, i'm sure they are not the only ones offering this service. I wanted to donate but no way i would give them the excessive amount of personal information they want. Tried to pay with VISA, got blocked right away for no reason given, I sent them picture of VISA and Driving Licence but i blocked the CVV and signature so they refused to unblock me. Please let me pay with paypal or even put cash in an envelope, anything is better than going through this guys.

5. I tried the visa a few times without success. I finally went and got a subway card and it worked instantly. Super easy. Done. Worth it!

6. I tried the visa a few times without success. I finally went and got a subway card and it worked instantly. Super easy. Done. Worth it!
    I did this also. Super easy. You can do the Subway card online with whatever payment method you want on their website, and then just use that through Paymentwall.