1. Lordaeron a like server? When?

You all saw the success of lordaeron all up to late ICC. Hopefully the staff has plans to release another server with the same buffs to all tiers. One of the best private server experience I've had in so long.

Perhaps make a poll and let people decide, I can bet you that it will be a HUGE success with the letdown by other private servers (.PL)
    So many guilds were striving to achieve and defeat the hardest Lich King content ever seen, please make it again. (You can keep Lord in its current state, just launch new, fresh, even better Lordaeron. please)

2. You all saw the success of lordaeron all up to late ICC. Hopefully the staff has plans to release another server with the same buffs to all tiers. One of the best private server experience I've had in so long.

Perhaps make a poll and let people decide, I can bet you that it will be a HUGE success with the letdown by other private servers (.PL)
    So many guilds were striving to achieve and defeat the hardest Lich King content ever seen, please make it again. (You can keep Lord in its current state, just launch new, fresh, even better Lordaeron. please)
    Interesting. How many guilds defeated the hardest Lich King content ? Or better question is meybe how many persons? There must be a way to check it, before make it "again"?

3. Well, true LK can be nerfed but that's about it ^.^

4. Only thing I could see them doing is a server reset at best

5. Server reset? Like what? Remove all chars and start from scratch everything?

6. I think the idea would be to just opena "Lord 2.0" as a F R E S H or reset Lord and copy the chars to another realm for the people who want to continue playing their 80s. The realm re-launch would be the best thing that happened to wotlk private scene in last couple years. Tho it would require fixing a lot of stuff.

In any case +1 from me

7. TL;DR = Warmane is still the best at what they do and I apologize for the long answer but it's a topic close to me because I invested a lot into the Lordaeron launch. In short - what's the point?
    A friend and I waited as the countdown hit 0 and the server pop cap had to be increased almost every other day because of the sheer amount logging in. Without exaggeration I believe we played for almost a week straight without little sleep(I was in between jobs), excellent launch, smoother than any retail launch i've ever since and I've played that since TBC times. The couple bugs and issues that were found, were fixed almost immediately. Besides the fiasco with Black Temple and Sunwell, with people getting in while it was broken and then having it closed and they kept the gear, left some a little sore. I think Warmane could have actually charged a small fee to play there and people would have been willing to pay it, that's how quality it used to be. Everything was perfect till the idea for "hardcore" tuning came into play. I can't seem to find it, maybe it was removed due to how long its been but there was a poll made and i recall overwhelming majority against increasing boss damage and health by "x" percentage to make it "hardcore", it was a little crazy till a few bosses got tweaked, because changing their output and health like that without tuning mechanics made them nigh impossible for even the best player around at the time, of which I do not count myself included. Yet again Staff came through and fixed it, even though people started to quit because it was too hard for them, the server was still tip-top. Now I don't know what happened because I had to quit after finding a new job, but there was a promise made to the player base that if the coin shop opened up, BiS gear would never be able to be purchase and whether through error or intention - Naxx 25 gear and current BiS pvp gear ended up available and just about every single person I knew quit and disappeared or went back to Icecrown, no questions asked. At the time I didn't have time to invest anymore of myself so I checked the forums every once in a while, and our Discord/Twitch servers just got more and more empty. I came back a while ago after progression ended and found a fraction of the playerbase left, not a single big guild from early on remaining or at least nowhere near as active. After digging around and asking some people in Dalaran in BiS sets, I found out that the only people who claimed the Icecrown Citadel did so whilst it was broken and scripts were being abused, with few others doing so legitimately. Now I'm not normally one to just believe hearsay without any evidence, so I ran with a few guilds and noticed a pattern - the only groups downing bosses had players that out geared the content. Generally there was no issues till Saurfang. Every single group plateaued, even when we had heavily geared players. Even with near perfect coordination, Saurfang and up was simply impossible for some groups. Having since quit Lord, the last guild I was in which I won't name for privacy's sake, managed to get their 10 man LK due to sheer force of will. They farmed every single boss till they got every single piece of gear physically possible and kept throwing themselves at the next wall. Not from just 10 man mind you. I'm talking about any item through 10 or 25 and still having to bring people in BiS or near enough that had done the content way back. I won't even speak on the random groups that attempted it, it's sad enough to think about as it is. If you read this through and care as much as myself, thank you for your patience and time but before you insinuate i'm hating, or bashing, or whatever you may - keep in mind I love this game more than any other and I wholeheartedly respect Warmane for what they tried to do and their accomplishments with Icecrown; the proof is in the pudding though, "hardcore" isn't 1x rates with more damage and health when the only way to down content is to circumvent the content's design and just out gear it, what's the difference between that and just buying some gear on icecrown and jumping into a raid for the achievments? You're asking for a renewed Lordaeron when they should honestly just shut it down at this point and use the hardware elsewhere. I don't know where you're playing but there isn't any progression left there, just some pugs who can't down the first few bosses so they keep trying thinking it gets better and overgeared players carrying as far as they can. You don't have to believe me, do your own research and ask around if you can still find some people hanging out with Bane or Dawn, they'll be able to confirm.

8. I've no idea what you are talking about. Right now on Lordaeron there are many guilds progressing heroic content both 10 and 25man ICC and also RS heroic.

Yes, content is hard but i prefer it 100 times over Icecrown Realm where people pay2win with bis gear lacking knowledge of their class/tactics and getting +30% buffed.

When was the last time you logged in Lordaeron? Cause what you say has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

9. This fresh bull**** has to stop. It's a plague from the Vanilla private servers and really is just dumb, people want to enjoy WOTLK, wanna do all proggresion? Find a guild with the same mindset and do it. Not everyone wants that. And for what's the point question: to enjoy Wotlk. The game is much more that realm first or raiding like mad to progress through content and people love wrath for all that it offers.

Lordaeron has been healthy and will probably remain that way. Icecrown has 12k, normal raiding which means everyone can clear stuff and a lot of bis players yet is always full. Your perspective about the role/purpose of a realm is wrong and I think is really silly to ask for a new server after proggresion is done because there will always be new players and you can't redo it for everyone. Or you're special?

10. And the fact that the server peaks at 6k sometimes even 6.5k makes your post even more pointless. People enjoy the server, if you don't go play icecrown or other wrath servers. Again, the game is much more than raid proggression and getting 25 hc lk down, lol

11. As a completionist and achi farmer that invested 206 days /played only in my main (have 2 more 80s and few lows), I am against any change to the current state of Lordaeron.

12. I am against any change to the current state of Lordaeron.
    lol I didn't see that coming from the first part of your sentence, would be surprised if someone with 200days /played wanted his char deleted :D

13. You all saw the success of lordaeron all up to late ICC. Hopefully the staff has plans to release another server with the same buffs to all tiers. One of the best private server experience I've had in so long.

Lordaeron could have been a huge success if ppl (like you) didnt leave to join other servers.

14. Lordaeron could have been a huge success if ppl (like you) didnt leave to join other servers.
    Lordaeron is a huge success. Despite all the haters and Icecrown being its sister realm Lordaeron survived all these years always above 4.5k players at peak times, now to my surprize and joy it even reaches 7k at peak times). It's a stable server, well scripted with few buggs and a very healthy population. It's the best Wrath server for everyone who looks to experience the expansion while having security and stabilityj( and that is because Warmane does not do resets or "Fresh" dumb **** that will create ghost servers, so thank God for that)

15. I believe most of the people know the truth about the population, and the only reason it even has that much is cuz of the nerfed content thats why i dont consider lordaeron a "huge" success.It would have been a huge success if it wasnt nerfed down and people didnt quit to join other servers.
    Lordaeron used to be unique and besides no donation (if u consider that to be unique) it no longer is, yes its great server i enjoy playing it as well but thats the truth.
    Warmane made the most unique and possibly the best realm to date and the community failed it.

12 Last