1. Donation problem as usual.

Hello everyone i have been trying to donate for like 2 days now and here is my problem:

I am currently in Turkey right now and i have Master/Visa payment / Mintcard payment / and lastly Wechat payment option.
    I have tried Master/Visa and it gave me "transaction was not completed" error. I contacted Paymentwall about this situation and they said that i should call my bank and ask about this situation as well. So i did call my bank and described the situation, they said everything is fine and you are open to internet purchases (your bank account). And they said that they can not see any transactions on my account (Completed/Fail). And lastly they asked me to contact Paymentwall again. With patience i sent them another email again and i am waiting for their answer.

I have tried Mintcard but it said its not available for my region. I tried to do it with VPN and it gave me an error similar to "Transaction was not completed". So i used VPN and tried every solution that i could possibly get. Paysafe,Prepaid and also Subway. And all of them gave me error like " Transaction was not completed".

My card is perfectly fine working and in internet too. I used BoaCompra for Steam and worked perfectly well. And used this card in lots of internet purchases so there is absolutely no problem about my card or internet purchases of my card.

I have been trying real hard about this problem and not getting and progress. I opened this thread so i may progress ( i guess ? ) And to help of those who experience problem like mine. Thank you for reading and i am patiently waiting for an answer.

2. Did you actually buy a Mint card and got an error when trying to use it or are you getting an error when trying to buy it?

If you haven't managed to buy a Mint card, you can do it here: https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu

You might not be able to buy Mint on Mint website because Mint is owned by Paymentwall and uses Paymentwall as their payment processor.

3. Well as i said before i have tried mint and i cant purchase from there either. I also tried just now with the website that you linked here and its the same error.
    https://imgur.com/a/g4quv2j

4. I think you can pay with Paypal on that site. Have you tried that?

5. I dont have paypal and i have never tried using paypal

6. I used a regional prepaid card and tried it and it worked well. I solved my problem but i still dont know why i get those errors.