1. to offset the advantage from pve players in competitive, but as it turned out rogues here suck quite alot we had more warriors/hunters on top last season

gonna complain when i run into the first kj weapon melee cleave :)

2. to offset the advantage from pve players in competitive, but as it turned out rogues here suck quite alot we had more warriors/hunters on top last season

way to side step!

3. to offset the advantage from pve players in competitive, but as it turned out rogues here suck quite alot we had more warriors/hunters on top last season

you barely come across rogues in 5s anyway ...

4. yeah Im actually happy that I didnt have to face a single eurocomp in over a year

5. The tier 6 and Sunwell gear is the only gear you can't buy yet, if they'll put it in the shops they'll remove basically the last reasons to put effort into this server.

6. The tier 6 and Sunwell gear is the only gear you can't buy yet, if they'll put it in the shops they'll remove basically the last reasons to put effort into this server.
    I understand your point, but there are ppl like me, lazy to farm golds to get coins for SWP items, so I rather spend 12 hours a week for raiding to get some.

7. Even if they want to drag out the release of SWP items on shop, they should at least add s4 gear.

8. Even if they want to drag out the release of SWP items on shop, they should at least add s4 gear.
    How active arena gonna be when s4 is in the shop?
    Whats the incentive to reach a high rating when fresh 70s are running around with donated s4 weapon and s4 shoulder which would otherwiese require 2200 rating?

I'm not against a shop update per se but a healthy and active arena in all brackets is for me 10 times more important.

9. How active arena gonna be when s4 is in the shop?
    Whats the incentive to reach a high rating when fresh 70s are running around with donated s4 weapon and s4 shoulder which would otherwiese require 2200 rating?

I'm not against a shop update per se but a healthy and active arena in all brackets is for me 10 times more important.

hmmm?well i know for sure one class that is probably the most represented ion 2's and 3's would not be impacted at all if s4 was in the shop... rogues. see they already have there BIS warglaves in the shop and have for a while now so all the rogues can keep on playing beacsaue the weapon they want is in the cash shop and they still q up..... but if other classes were able to buy there bis weapons and not weapons a tier below warglaives maybe rogues would q less?

really we are in our 3rd season of s4 in game but not in the cash shop yet warglives have been for a long time and we all know how that impacted the game correct? you cant allow rogues to be the only class that can buy bis weapons that kind of thinking is ******ed its either no one can or everyone can.

its not really that hard at all to hit 1700 and get a toon full s4 outside of weapon and shoulders if said player runs with other solid players. most people now?well they arena get 1700+ then buy s3 shoulders and weapons from cash shop so whats the difference if they do the same but buy s4 weapons and shoulders?

2's and 3's have been hmmm for a while now right?most active bracket has been 5's correct?i think maybe people are sick of seeing every half *** rogue with warglaives in every other 2's or 3's match. and yes i totally understand what your saying about keeping area active and it still is but remember this is a private server,so time goes on more get geared = less need to q up.

i thought the devs would do an s4 update to the shop then swp gear later on but nothing yet and i for one thinks thats wrong considering they added warglaives long ago. when that happened it changed the "whats fair and whats not fair" it would be like adding shadowmourne to the cash shop but not adding season 8 or what ever the last season was in wrath to the shop. i would say the same thing... if one or a few classes can buy bis weapons then all should be able to or do not sell anyone 's bis weapons.

also i would be more worried about win trading selling carries and boxers ruining arena then S4 weapons and shoulders in the shop. boxers and win trading are game braking and they are a problem gear not so much. i remember seeing this one crappy player in bgs going like 1-15 or 3- 10 "sucks" but then somehow someway.... he went a perfect 20-0 to 1800 in 2's with a 2200+ druid. and as soon as they hit 1800 the druid drops and left the team.... weird right?why would anyone quit an arena team after going 20-0?a "real" team would say we are hot lets getting pushing.... what was really crazy was i looked at that teams matches and i would say half of the teams they played during that 20-0 run were deleted... lol. im guessing alot were people tanking matches helping the druid carry said player then deleted the team just in case. this was pointed out to me by another player and when i looked for myself i agreed = carrying and win trading.
    Edited: February 14, 2019

10. You people don't get it,anywhere you go,there's $ shop.

You want populated server,with over 4 k people seems to me,because anything less for you is 'server is dead'

You want to enjoy no lag,good pve scripts,no cheaters,no wintraders,and all that requires money.No one forces you to stay,because for the past few years servers are NOT made for people to have fun.They are made for cash grab.Either deal with it,or stop ****ing whoring and ****ing crying already.

On every 2.4.3 server so far,there was shop,even on those servers with 50 people online at all times,let alone on servers where population is 50x bigger.

Server is not dying because $ shop.Shop was there since beginning,and year ago we had 8 k players online.People simply got bored,and wanted fresh start.

Bad rogue is going to be bad,glaives or not,good rogue is going to urinate on you with or without glaives.There's tons of rogue with 400 games played at 1300 rating,with double glaives.
    Edited: February 15, 2019

11. I hate that the private server scene has come to "buying bis gear" instead of actually earning it the way by which it was actually meant to be obtained. It leaves a lot to be desired and the server can (and did) make a lot of money limiting the items to lets say T5-wise gear and S3. But once you get some money you want more.. at all cost.

12. ...
    The marketplace will get another, but small, update...
    that might be relevant here, looks like no full swp gear in shop with next update

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810

13. Yo Mercy, Obnoxious, whoever - can you run it up to the bosses a request for shop update timeframe? We still out here...

14. Please don't add S4 to shop it will kill the already dying server

First 1234 ... Last