1. I hadn't logged this account for 10 days before the squish. The maximum post time for sales is 5 days. So I can't have posted a sale and think I can avoid having my gold squished.
    Next login was after the gold squish and the sale was with the IP address from the login at 21:22 (about 1 hour after the maintenance ended). I won't post the IP address here however.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

2. Just to update you guys, my ticket was resolved and all the lost gold was returned. Wish you guys the same!

3. Just to update you guys, my ticket was resolved and all the lost gold was returned. Wish you guys the same!
    Was it an ingame ticket or a website ticket? Also that's good to hear, gratz.

I will update if my ticket gets resolved too.

4. That was a website ticket and it took it about 10 hours to get resolved

5. I'm handling all cases at the moment where players were double-squished in website trading.

6. oh sweet. Is there anthing we need to do or will you handle everything from logs and such?

7. Cant you read we put gold after you squish the gold :) not before the reset after reset. I think you just dont want to admit is your fault.
    More like a case of situation still being investigated. Didn't take a day, fortunately. Sorry for all the hassle.

8. oh sweet. Is there anthing we need to do or will you handle everything from logs and such?
    Make a premium ticket if you have not received the other half back yet.

9. Make a premium ticket if you have not received the other half back yet.
    I created a ticket on website in account manager and I have one posted ingame. But tbh I have no clue what is premium ticket? Should I post in premium forum section?

10. I created a ticket on website in account manager and I have one posted ingame. But tbh I have no clue what is premium ticket? Should I post in premium forum section?
    No, a premium ticket is the website ticket.

11. Thanks a lot to all of the Warmane staff for helping us. I'm still waiting on my website ticket but its good to know the issue is being resolved.

12. My issue still hasn't been resolved. I've created a premium ticket 18 hours ago. Guess I gotta wait it out.

13. yeah same.. 20h and waiting... hopefully today

14. Just be patient. There are only few staff members (or just Edifice?) and many tickets,not just the gold ones.

15. Yeah, imagine how many people theoretically could be affected just by putting gold on the trade from 8pm to 2am on that day.. Not even talking about any other problems that we may not even know about

First 1234 Last