1. Two-step Authentication for people that use multiple devices

Is there a way that we can adjust the Two-step Authentication to be friendlier to people that use multiple devices? I for one have an automatic log in to the website on my laptop but sometimes I like to access it with my phone when I'm outside the house and yet it will ask me for an authentication but when I go back again to my laptop, it will ask for another authentication again.

2. Isn't that the point though? Every time you log in from a new location you must provide an authentication code.

3. Isn't that the point though? Every time you log in from a new location you must provide an authentication code.
    That is correct. However, your misunderstanding that when he returns to his home, to a device that's already successfully authenticated perhaps countless times in the past from the same IP address, he's asked to re-authenticate.

He's suggesting trusted devices, which could potentially be a list of devices that have successfully authenticated in the past to create a more friendly experience for those who use multiple devices. Many other games and websites do this in some form.
    Edited: February 26, 2019

4. That is correct. However, your misunderstanding that when he returns to his home, to a device that's already successfully authenticated perhaps countless times in the past from the same IP address, he's asked to re-authenticate.

He's suggesting trusted devices, which could potentially be a list of devices that have successfully authenticated in the past to create a more friendly experience for those who use multiple devices. Many other games and websites do this in some form.
    The system cannot make apart devices you trust and devices you don't trust. You may have successfully authenticated in a NET cafe using a private network on a keylogged computer. The 2FA system is fine as it is. Better be too safe than sorry.