1. May 16, 2020  
    i can't get the 3rd quest in the quest chaine need gm for help

2. May 16, 2020  
    i can't get the 3rd quest in the quest chaine need gm for help
    You have completed the quest and there is no new one? Quest chains are weekly and it seems they reset on tuesday.

So you have to wait that day to get the new quest

3. Hi, I just completed the 8th quest:

"The Bond of Blood"

And it not really well scripted since the only way to complete it is to win AGAINST double dps.
    This means if you're not lucky you might not face any double dps and won't validate the quest even if you win 50 times against Healer/Dps AS double dps.

Hope this helps some of you!

Good luck :)

4. July 8, 2020  
    am i crazy or you just deleted my post?

I complited the last part of shadowmourne questchain on sunday.

When will i recieve my reward?
    Edited: July 8, 2020

5. July 8, 2020  
    No, you aren't crazy. The Forums aren't a place to ask for tickets to be looked into.

6. Win 25 games in 2vs2 as double DPS above 1800 rating.
    Im curious, which setups did you all play for this?
    Me as a warrior went with a ret paladin and it was very doable and quite fun actually.

7. "Win 25 games in 3vs3 above 1800 rating."

Why is this a part of the quest chain? 3v3 is a dead wintrading bracket. Either the Molten staff doesn't know that 3v3 has been dead since 2012, or they know its dead and want the quest chain to end there so people donate 130 euros. Well played.
    Yup, i just read through the quests, as an old AT player rejoining witout teammates, i can forget that at all. since iam not a pay to win player, ill have to try my luck with a hero wep instead, into this sm-warri jungle. sad times...

8. Yup, i just read through the quests, as an old AT player rejoining witout teammates, i can forget that at all. since iam not a pay to win player, ill have to try my luck with a hero wep instead, into this sm-warri jungle. sad times...
    Even without Shadowmourne you can call arenas war-heal pal jungle. There is a reason why there are sooo many war heal pal teams in top teams. idk if i should be amused by this or what else i should be? lol. If i wanted to play arena the only class i would be playing is arms warrior or heal pala. so better try it with warrior and dont even try it with any other smourne class
    Edited: September 8, 2020

9. Even without Shadowmourne you can call arenas war-heal pal jungle. There is a reason why there are sooo many war heal pal teams in top teams. idk if i should be amused by this or what else i should be? lol. If i wanted to play arena the only class i would be playing is arms warrior or heal pala. so better try it with warrior and dont even try it with any other smourne class
    Have you figured out if works or not im stuck on big brother one im on blackrock server gm told me to wisp then when i was on this part of chain i do and all i get told is collect all 12 shard ok sure let me go collect 12 pve shards on strickly no pve server so much so i cant even buy pve rings from icc vendor inside ICC cause they are 100% removed from ICC so only the SM arena players can use it and the wrathful. But anyways see on guide their are 12 side quest which i cant get even though once i do get the arena ones alone are almost impossible if you dont have a partner in already full wrathful and even then your opponent will almost everytime 9/10 they will be full wrathful with at most one of them having SM and 2 shotting you and your healer all while being wisp and told you suck and to delete your char when in reality not much i can do when im dead in 2 shot and no im not some ****** going arena with full pve im a rogue in full wrathful set minus the offparts that im working on getting anyway really need help with this quest any would be great pls

10. Do these quests require actual rating or does MMR count?

11. Do these quests require actual rating or does MMR count?
    actual rating

12. Hi, I just completed the 8th quest:

"The Bond of Blood"

And it not really well scripted since the only way to complete it is to win AGAINST double dps.
    This means if you're not lucky you might not face any double dps and won't validate the quest even if you win 50 times against Healer/Dps AS double dps.

Hope this helps some of you!

Good luck :)
    Is this fixed yet? i'm about to approach that part and it really doesn't seem reasonable to complete it in such way.

13. Do you need to have both personal and team rating above 1800 to get progress on quest? 5th quest (wins in 3v3 above 1800 rating)
    aka, can you join a 1800+ team just have 1000 personal and still get progress?

14. Do you need to have both personal and team rating above 1800 to get progress on quest?
    Yes.

aka, can you join a 1800+ team just have 1000 personal and still get progress?
    Lol no. It doesn't work for wrathful parts, I can't imagine it working for a legendary weapon.

15. June 7, 2023  
    A bit of Chaos to Stir the Pot!
    Hello! I'm trying to do a quest for shadowmourne. Several times I came to the gurubashi arena during the chat says chest event started and every time I don't see a chest spawn there. I tried to come at different times and each time it was empty. What is needed for the chest to spawn in the arena?

First ... 234