1. Encourage more pvp gear in arena

All that pve gear just ruins it. it's all global games and it really makes it a lesser version of what it used to be.some comps hardcounter others just on the basis of the pve gear).For the sake and health of the game both pvp and pve gear should have their seperate places and insane amounts of arp,crit and haste are a red flag for arena. As you will host the Warmane International Tournament with gear restriction for fair play,balance and better viewer expirience, so should the regular season be handled in a similar way. Just restrict pve gear from a certain ilvl onwards and make arena an enjoyable experience once again.
    Edited: April 24, 2019

Saewelo
    +1 would make more comps viable and games a lot more balanced.

3. Agreed, but the issue is that people qualify via the ladder where they can use whatever gear they want. So it's a bit weird do have a different meta for the tournament than for the qualification.

4. Agreed, but the issue is that people qualify via the ladder where they can use whatever gear they want. So it's a bit weird do have a different meta for the tournament than for the qualification.
    i know it's just so inconsistent and weird. it is obvious that warmane doesnt prioritize arena and pvp players, yet it's unhealthy imo. just let the pve players do their thing and have fun with their mournes in bgs and let arena players do their thing and play arenas with pvp gear. i believe this change will make arenas way more popular and interesting.

5. If you're talking about arena in general you can't forbid people from playing the way they want to, tournament is one thing, arena is another.
    You can run in with full intellect set on a feral and nobody would complain. If the items are working as intended, they're not obtained by exploits (ret set on dk or some crazy stuff like that) there's no reason to forbid players from using them.

As for the tournament I got nothing on that, they can pick contestants whatever way they want.

6. This aint happening, because its non trivial part of server income - cashing on PVPeers buying those top PVE items especially SHM :D