100-175

Some tips for 100-175

Go straight to cathedral and use the following macros:

Pick pockets fast
    Code:
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy
    /cast Pick Pocket
    Delete items (mouseover and press macro button)
    Code:
    /run local slotButton, bag, slot = GetMouseFocus() bag, slot = slotButton:GetParent():GetID(), slotButton:GetID() if bag and slot then PickupContainerItem(bag, slot) DeleteCursorItem() end
    - I did this on level 73
    - With the pick pocket macro you dont have to target the mobs, just stealth through and spam the macro
    - Dont press the delete macro too fast or you will be kicked from the server (for massdeleting, a limit for your own security)
    Edited: May 29, 2022

3. 170-175

Best done by opening the SM doors to Armory and Cathedral

4. May 16, 2023  
    i stopped at 55 and it doesnt go up at the first zone what to do

5. For 170-175,
    Please do not waste as much time as I did, go to Badlands and open chests on the ground in Angor Fortress.

6. July 5, 2023  
    So what can you do with lockpicking at 80?

7. Anyone who is thinking about using this guide, don't. Only the 1-100 bit is good and as Alliance you have the same option in Redridge Mountains, follow the road north past the flight master then go east towards a lumber mill. You will have several chests there.

NOTE: You can get glyph of pick lock which reduces cast time from 5 seconds to 0. Buy it, its a minor glyph.

70-172 (this is important, get to 172 if you're on Icecrown) : Scarlet Monastery - Library. Pickpocket everything in there and open the lockboxes until it goes gray at 172.

172-250 : Zulfarrak. Repeat the process of pickpocketing everything. When you try to open the 175 lockbox with 172 it will say failed attempt. Try again until it works, it WILL work.

250-300: Blackrock Mountain -> Blackrock Depths or Lower Blackrock Spire. Pickpocket everything again.

300-350: Hellfire Ramparts, you get the idea by now.

350-400: The Nexus in Borean Tundra (set to normal so they're low 70s instead of 80s).

8. Spawn rates for Durnholde Keep are disgustingly slow. I finished 3 heroic dungeons before they spawned again, had to find another spot.

Also, I got stuck at 173, battered chests are greyed out and I cannot hit anything at 175. Mega irritating.

9. this right here, i was doing western plaguelands method but kept getting heavy instead of sturdy, sturdy is only dropped by like 1 or 2 things there. dungeon method my fav

First 12