Suggestion:
The ability to purchase multiple faction changes as a package deal, rather than the high cost of individual transfers.

Description of Suggestion & Audience
Audience:
So we've all been there before. You go and mess around on the opposing faction for a bit, and you happen to find a bunch of cool folks you'd rather hang out with. But you have a difficult choice to make. You can either start over, or spend a large amount of cash transferring your characters individually.
The main turn-off about starting over is the fatigue of having already leveled basically every class / spec. You really don't have the inspiration to create yet another toon that's exactly the same as one you just finished gearing or have made large progress on. Especially when it comes to the profession grind.

Description:
Well, maybe your decision could be made a little easier, if you got a little help from an "Account Wide Faction Change" option.
Imagine being able, for say 100 / 120 coins or so, you can request a faction change for all your toons so you can go hang out with your favorite lads.
The option would put the Faction Change button next to all of your characters on your account. If for some reason you don't want to transfer a specific character, just don't faction change it. Use the opportunity to recustomize instead if you like.

Benefits:
1) People being able to go where their friends are. Rather than have to leave their toons or some of them behind to rot. Likely to play these characters more, thus spending more time on the server. Atleast, for those who are kinda done creating new toons.

2) Less transactions having to be made. Less "paperwork" to keep up with, less chance for things to go wrong as compared to doing many transactions

3) Less cost to the customer for the same repeated purchase. Makes it more plausible to get their toons where they want to play.

(I read the rules and didn't see anything that restricts suggesting new service options, but if not allowed simply delete please. I don't need a warning. I genuinely think it's a good idea, and would like to be able to purchase such an option.)