1. server capacity and queue time

hello guys,

i have joined this server with a friend yesterday and i see now that almost all day long the server is at full capacity.
    ive wanted to ask if there is gonna be any future increase to server capacity or opening a twin server.

this server really seems to be the ideal thing for me and many people after a long search and its a shame that most of the time its unplayable for many players throughout the day.

the queue time seems to be at 3 hours with 350+ players in qeueue and the server status shows that there are about only 3 hours during the day that the server isnt at full capacity.

it feels like the only thing this server is missing is more availability.
    plus, server population in MoP server is at its peak 400 players and the blackrock server is about the same.

if the differences between each server are so blunt maybe its worth considering shutting one server and increasing capacity in icecrown? supply and demand i guess..

thanks for any responses!
    Edited: June 27, 2019

2. sure you can donate 10 euros and get member and you wont queue ever again. market thing but for that 10 euros you get 10 coins too. 12k players is enormous capacity for a server and its really hard to mentain without crashes or lag .

3. sure you can donate 10 euros and get member and you wont queue ever again. market thing but for that 10 euros you get 10 coins too. 12k players is enormous capacity for a server and its really hard to mentain without crashes or lag .
    Honestly it would be much better if Icecrown was split into 2 different servers because it's too much populated. But on the other hand, hey less donations > less profits. So no. That's one of the reasons they merged servers into one, right?

4. Honestly it would be much better if Icecrown was split into 2 different servers because it's too much populated. But on the other hand, hey less donations > less profits. So no. That's one of the reasons they merged servers into one, right?
    If they had 2 realms with 10k caps that'd be 20k players, they'd still buy gear, transfers, renames, recustomization. How much "profit" do you think comes from one-time $10 donations?
    But here are some reasons:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....91#post3000591